Community > Posts By > RUMyBestFriend

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 09:11 PM
I actually did that 2 weeks ago. He was a nice guy.

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:46 PM
wow double click lol

no photo
You guys are great. My last ltr was filled with it that is why I ask. He was all about blaming all his deceptions and lies on anyone but himself. I stayed for about 6 yrs it almost destroyed me as a person. BUT I am back happy and feeling pretty dang good lol. drinker to you all :)

no photo
You guys are great. My last ltr was filled with it that is why I ask. He was all about blaming all his deceptions and lies on anyone but himself. I stayed for about 6 yrs it almost destroyed me as a person. BUT I am back happy and feeling pretty dang good lol. drinker to you all :)

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:10 PM
I have found from experience that people who are looking for a drama free relationships are the ones that cause the most drama. Why is that???

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:00 AM
Over 40 being put out to pasture. I'm thinkin no lol. If you feel you are being put out to pasture then most times you are the one putting yourself there I think. I am almost 48 and still have alot of life and hope left for myself. There is so much to do still and I intend to live my life to the fullest :). Women Over 40 can have or do anything they set their minds to. Well okay I think I am done now. Have a great Weekend All.