Community > Posts By > MelissaJO519

MelissaJO519's photo
Fri 04/17/09 02:47 AM

i got this in a text this morning and i really like it and think it is completely true!!

One BOY can love a million girls but it takes a MAN to love a girl a million ways.

hope you like it!

I'm gonna flip this right around.

A Girl can love a man for one thing but it takes a LADY to love a man for everything.

i like that!!

MelissaJO519's photo
Fri 04/17/09 02:45 AM

by my last post older men think i like to be wiht older men....its not true i do have standards and sleeping and/or being with someone who is as old as my dad kinda freaks me out!! just wanted to make that clear!!

sorry if i hurt any ones feelings!!

That works both ways. I wouldn't want to be with someone my daughter's age, either.

Sorry if I hurt your feelers.

no you didnt hurt my feelings one bit. Its completely understandable!

MelissaJO519's photo
Fri 04/17/09 02:44 AM

come on people. think back to when you were 19 or 20 years old. didn't the thought of someone 10,15,20 years older than you creep you out just a bit. i know it did me.

cut the girls some slack.
when you're 20, someone double your age is old and someone half your age is a kid. just like when you're 40 someone double your age is old and someone half your age is a kid.

it's not intended to be insulting, it's just a matter of perspective.

. . .

i seriously dont think i can thank you enough for saying this!!! and you are so right it wasnt meant to be insulting

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:57 AM

i got this in a text this morning and i really like it and think it is completely true!!

One BOY can love a million girls but it takes a MAN to love a girl a million ways.

hope you like it!

I think the boy that can love a million girls should win some kind of medal! Thats pretty good going.

laugh

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:48 AM

M&M comes to mind

lol....ok

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:44 AM
im done this is ridiculous it was a simple misunderstanding on my part!! and i apologize!

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:41 AM

awwww
now isn't this precious... spock

i sense a bit of sarcasm.

maybe?!

who me? surprised

sarcastic??

perish the thought!

you know there really isnt a reason to be so rude

rofl

my apologies if i came across rude bigsmile . my intention wasn't to be taken seriously.

i can only aspire to your level of cuteness and class. bigsmile

its ok sometimes i jump the gun on things like that its a bad habit. and its really hard to tell whether or not someone is being rude becuase theres no tone...does that make sense??

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:34 AM

ok i wont!!

ok, i admit that i was flirting just a little bit, but not with any serious intent.
laugh

. . .

lol ok! innocent flirting is fine just when they ask me to go down there that i get a bit irritated!!

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:32 AM

awwww

maybe?!

who me? surprised

sarcastic??

perish the thought!

you know there really isnt a reason to be so rude

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:30 AM
lol yeah i do it too mostly mine is trash and toys from my little niece!! its crazy the stuff that i will find in there sometimes!!

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:28 AM

Well you are one of the cutest ladies I've seen on here yet! And at 20 years old, you're definitely going to run into more older men than ones around your age, and honestly I can't say I blame them a bit. There might be something in the filter settings that allow to you block men too old for you from messaging you. If not, the best I can say is shrug it off and take it as a compliment. I have ladies nearly twice my age checking me out all the time, and hardly any attention from the ladies around my age. Though I may not really be interested in all of them, still like that I can be appealing to at least someone.

flowerforyou

thank you i appreciate your complement!!!
and ill look into changing the filter settings!!

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:26 AM

laugh

Most men my dad's age can't get it up anymore....laugh

Don't know where anyone would have gotten that impression though, what you said about older men. I did not get that AT ALL.

lol well my inbox just had about 4 messages from older guys because of thats post!!

ah the perils of being a cute female.

. . .

lol thank you!

you're welcome.
but don't think this old man is hitting on you. that's not the case. i'm just making the observation that i recognize that you're cute.
lol

. . .

ok i wont!!

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:25 AM

awwww

maybe?!

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:19 AM

laugh

Don't know where anyone would have gotten that impression though, what you said about older men. I did not get that AT ALL.

lol well my inbox just had about 4 messages from older guys because of thats post!!

ah the perils of being a cute female.

. . .

lol thank you!

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:17 AM

by my last post older men think i like to be wiht older men....its not true i do have standards and sleeping and/or being with someone who is as old as my dad kinda freaks me out!! just wanted to make that clear!!

Wow no way guys on here 60+ are hitting on you stop it , your joking right laugh

Goes to show ya some are pervs and only want one thing, least you can weed them out easily

lol my dads only 43

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:13 AM

laugh

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:09 AM

lol i do too but i also like to get to know who im having sex with before anything happens

I hear you.... sex with someone you don't know well tends to be sorta icky, doesn't it?

yeah and then its awkward afterwards

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:05 AM

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:02 AM
lol i do too but i also like to get to know who im having sex with before anything happens

MelissaJO519's photo
Thu 04/16/09 10:50 AM

Where do women figure into this?

because ive been loved by a man (i left him) and ive been loved by a boy and its completely different.

to me a boy wants sex in a relationship the man is more concerned with who she is as a person!

Previous 1 3 4