tomohawk's photo
Wed 06/03/09 03:03 PM
If you like Evenesence I think you will like Within Temptation,check them out

tomohawk's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:33 PM
Sorry for being over judgemental and harsh Laura flowerforyou

tomohawk's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:18 PM
I think I remember at school, sex education was taught to BOTH sexes not just males.Not all fathers are ignorant or irresponsible plus some mothers walk away from their children too so it's not exclusive to the male population.

tomohawk's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:05 PM
You had doubts about him but had sex with him,the condom broke but still you took no action to prevent a pregnancy.Sounds like your both irresponsible to me

tomohawk's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:37 AM
Yes,while people who are in a relationship are busy flirting on here they could be spending time with their partners

tomohawk's photo
Thu 05/14/09 04:42 AM
I remember going down to the town of Bedrock in a car powered by foot,eating bronto burgers with my friend Barney Rubble(sigh).They really were great days or should I say yabba dabba do days :wink:

tomohawk's photo
Tue 05/12/09 01:47 PM
Welcome Mach,just messin that's all

tomohawk's photo
Tue 05/12/09 01:30 PM
grumble Thought it was going be Eminem

tomohawk's photo
Sat 05/09/09 03:11 PM
Snake head in the broccoli at an american restaurant.Well in Britain we have a **** head surrounded by vegetables he's called Gordon Brown

tomohawk's photo
Sat 05/09/09 02:20 PM
And a merry christmas and prosperous new year to you peccy laugh

tomohawk's photo
Sun 05/03/09 05:07 AM
I think you should just tell him straight.Tell him it feels like your kissing Mr Ed:smile:

tomohawk's photo
Sun 05/03/09 03:13 AM
Edited by tomohawk on Sun 05/03/09 03:25 AM

tomohawk's photo
Thu 04/30/09 05:35 PM
Hi Red,your boyfriend would feel more stressed without you there with him,money comes and goes, some days you have it and some you don't.Go and see your family and stuff and then come back feeling positive again.Keep your chin up everything will fall into place. x

tomohawk's photo
Wed 04/22/09 02:29 PM
Still trying to solve this farce you call a relationship.I thought you might have took up the advice you received in the other thread you posted, from numerous people and got rid of this guy.You obviously like to play the victim and the person punishing you is yourself.This will go on and on and on until one of you decides enough is enough

tomohawk's photo
Fri 04/17/09 01:13 PM
And there lies the problem "the backup plan".There should be no backup plans in a relationship it should be all or nothing.It sounds to me like a love/hate thing, his attitude towards you stinks but equally your attitude is quite immature.Maybe you both need to stay single until you have worked out what being in a loving relationship entails because I think your both way off the mark

tomohawk's photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:32 PM
Ilford your not being punished it's just people's opinions,that's what you requested

tomohawk's photo
Thu 04/16/09 03:17 PM
You say on your profile your looking for a relationship.I think you need to give your head a good clear out before you start another relationship or someone is going to get hurt.You don't really know what you want.

tomohawk's photo
Thu 04/16/09 01:31 PM
It's nice to be important but it's important to be nice

tomohawk's photo
Mon 04/13/09 02:35 PM
I got itlaugh Your on a posting mission today