Community > Posts By > RAYM

RAYM's photo
Mon 09/15/08 03:43 PM
Thanks yall for the kindnessblushing Friends? I have no online friends yet.tears Thanks again for taking the time. Please take care.:wink:

RAYM's photo
Mon 09/15/08 03:00 PM
Please tell me what you think.Other than hiring a model for the pictures and actually having something interesting to say, how can I improve? Take care.

RAYM's photo
Sun 09/14/08 07:53 PM
My prayers are with you and your family.

RAYM's photo
Sun 09/14/08 07:43 PM
Absolutely wonderful. I hope a ton of people read that.Thank you. I never was that guy. But I remember leaving at 530 and getting home at 7.My life has changed dramaticaly since then.There is great deal of drama between then and now ,but there was a moment,I think when I heard " where's mommy or will she come home tomorrow?" for last time and was tired of lying to her, that I decided a big change had to be made. I had to accomplish 3 three things; divorce, custody of my girl, and for my daughter to never ask "where's daddy?" Long story short I used my nest egg to pay for lawyers and P.I.'s and to live off of while I found a way to work for myself to provide the flexibility to really be there. I now make less than half than I did before, but it's growing. What used to be everyday stops are now treats. Money is tight but the only one who notices is me. My daughter never seemed to notice.The simpler life seems to agree with her. She only seems to notice all the fun we're having.And her pride is noticeable every time I am at the school.We have never been happier. And if you want to know how kids are starved for adult attention just go have lunch with your kid at school. See how many kids crowd around you.Sorry I got long winded there.Take care.

RAYM's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:45 PM
Hey, I'm from around there:smile:

RAYM's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:23 PM
thanks for saying hey!!

RAYM's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:20 PM
drinker coronas and pb&j. I'm up for it :wink:

RAYM's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:12 PM
Thanks for all the hellos. But what do I do:smile: from here?

RAYM's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:08 PM
Hello:wink:

RAYM's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:07 PM
Hi, there.:wink:

RAYM's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:04 PM
:wink: Hey, you

RAYM's photo
Sat 09/13/08 02:59 PM
Hey, everybody,I'm here but still learning the ropes. Take care.

2 Next