Community > Posts By > Vortex27

Vortex27's photo
Mon 12/17/07 10:25 PM
Hahaha as soon as I read what you said Kris I went to my profile and checked all my spelling just to make sure. Grant it, I understand people make minor mistakes and some people just aren't the best spellers, but if the whole profile is just a mangled mess of spelling and grammar, then yeah, that isn't good.

Vortex27's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:34 PM
I'll go with WWE, cause I've never watched TNA.

Vortex27's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:50 PM
Favorite has to be Kane and the Undertaker. But i also love Stone Cold, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels.

Vortex27's photo
Thu 12/13/07 10:47 PM
Well I reallly want the Packers to go, but I'm saying Cowboys vs Patriots and Patriots win.

Vortex27's photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:23 AM
I don't think there would be any women/girl who wakes up in the morning saying, I want an abusive asshole today. It's kind of a topic I've been thinking about lately cause recently my friend was in a relationship and he got cheated on. She went back to her ex who could be verbally abusive towards her and could make her feel like crap, when my friend was always the good guy towards her and i've been trying to figure out how that happened. One of the conclusions I came to is it depends on the girls self image. I think there are girls who think themselves nothing special and don't wanted to be treated special, not saying they want to be treated like crap, but don't like the treated like a "princess" so to speak. And I think if they think they're nothing special then they're going to attract and possibly be attracted to the more asshole type of guy. Where as the girl who knows she's worth something and knows she deserves to be treated right with respect would end up with the guy who could treat her better. Anyway, that's just my philosophy as of late.

Vortex27's photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:13 PM
My favorite Dive wrestler currently is Mickey James, of all time, Trish Stratus, and my favorite Diva who wrestles sometimes but doesn't do too much, is Maria.

Vortex27's photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:04 PM
Edited by Vortex27 on Tue 11/27/07 11:04 PM
These would be my top 10.
1. Transformers
2. Superbad
3. 300
4. Pirates at Worlds End
5. Dan In Real Life
6. Good Luck Chuck
7. Live Free or Die Hard
8. Spider-man 3
9. The Kingdom
10. The Condemned

Vortex27's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:48 PM
Ducks fan WOOT! I love the Avs and the Pens too though, but ducks fan for life. And we totally got owned tonight, ouch.

Vortex27's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:44 PM
Not really a fan, but I don't hate them. I like Jerome Iginla, even though he seems to always kill my team.

Vortex27's photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:33 PM
I learned that you should listen to your gut and if something doesn't seem right and feels a little off, it probably is. I also learned dating someone who just got out of a long term relationship or one in which they deeply cared about that other person, may be a good idea not to get involved, or wait for quite some time.

Vortex27's photo
Mon 11/26/07 01:22 AM
Well first about the relating serial killers to homosexual argument goes, sin is sin, and the punishment for ALL sin no matter what it is, is death, which would pretty much mean we're all screwed cause there is not one of us who hasn't sinned. Which means yes, to God, serial killers and people who don't respect their parents, or those who commit adultery, or whatever other type of sin you want to name is all punishable by death and hell. That's what pisses me off about stupid Christians saying gay's are going to hell or stupid crap like that, because yes, while being gay is considered a sin, like I mentioned above, there's not one person, except Jesus himself who can say he or she has never sinned. The reason of course, that we aren't all condemned to hell is cause of Jesus Christ. We as Christians are called to love not only our neighbors as ourselves, but also our enemies. I don't think it's right or the Christian way to judge or condemn anyone and anyone who says that that is the way of Christianity obviously missed everything Jesus said. As far as the very first piece of scripture posted, no, that doesn't point to homosexual relations. As others have pointed out, a lot of us have had those deep connections with members of the same sex without it being a romantic or sexual thing. And any connection like that with Jesus as their foundation for their friendship, I do believe can be stronger then the feeling you may have for a woman, or a man if you're a woman.

Vortex27's photo
Sun 11/25/07 09:34 PM
I haven't read a lot of what's been said, but if you two are just going to meet up and hang out and get to know each other, I don't see a problem with that if you think you might dig her, but if it's like meet and as soon as you meet you guys are dating, yeah that's a little fast.

Vortex27's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:03 AM
I'd grab my airsoft gun and ask how and why the hell are you in my bed.