ItalianTommy's photo
Thu 08/01/19 11:27 PM
oh my lord thats just bad but I'm sure my grandsons will like that one

ItalianTommy's photo
Sun 05/12/19 06:55 PM
Rate me coz I know I'm Fugly

ItalianTommy's photo
Thu 05/09/19 11:58 AM
Dude U do know that your phone has a timmer on the camera just go into settings bud just saying kinda makes my nutz when ppl take pics in the mirror, JS

ItalianTommy's photo
Thu 05/09/19 11:47 AM
K lets just start by saying I'm kinda losing hope & have kinda been off the market for the last 3years or so. Not that I was with someone but was just at the point where I would rather be alone then be lied to. I am a very honest man some would say brutally honest. I was married for 18years (together for 23) I never cheated on my Ex. (wish I could say the same for her with me) but hell what is is what is. I can't change the past. I was in a hella bad accident on my Fat Boy in 2004. Breaking 16 bones 20 brakes and my neck, pretty much ripped my jaw off my face. & like that wasn't bad enough had a severe traumatic brain injury. spent a few weeks in a coma & was transferred to a nursing home. I don't even remember the hospital & pretty much started to get my memory back in the nursing home. My 1st memory was of my mother & the Ex telling me I would never walk again. Well I would in no way accept that. So with a cpl years of therapy and a **** load of hard work I can walk and do pretty much everything. I had to learn how to talk, eat & pretty much had to potty train myself again. & yes do ride Harley's again, js. U know I got divorced like 3 years after my accident & I got custody of my 3 kids, the house & cuz our youngest was like 14 at the time and child support would have only been for a few years. She had to pay me alimony for 10 years. So that's gotta say something about the man I am. You know I have a buddy that always told me that "I have to drop my standards a lil" because I only am attracted to small thin girls. Well like I say now as long as they are my size or smaller that's about as far as my standards can go. But I don't (no can't) be alone. I am 420 friendly and always will be, I care for most everyone except well my self. I know the just sucks but its just the way I am. So there has to be a small honest woman out there.