Community > Posts By > JessicaU20

JessicaU20's photo
Sun 07/17/11 03:01 PM
okay okay yall can pick what i can cook, but yall remember im much better at baking now!winking and thank you for sayin im cute lmao.blushing And btw i can cook flying pigs just like the rest of em! how about pigs in a blanket? lmaolaugh

JessicaU20's photo
Sun 07/17/11 08:07 AM
Edited by JessicaU20 on Sun 07/17/11 08:08 AM
oh its ok ill make some pork chops not too spicy for you and ill make ya some sweet cornbread, and how about some roasted bannana cupcakes with a honey cinnamon buttercream frosting? would that be good yall?:wink:

JessicaU20's photo
Sat 07/16/11 09:43 PM
yall are truely awesome, but this lady cannot do chilli unless its from a can lmao- how bout some prok chops i will blow yalls mind and if u cant handle the spicy stay the hell away lmao. god yall i am drunkkkkk lmao oh this was a good night

JessicaU20's photo
Fri 07/15/11 03:52 PM
not a cook off lmao just a cook out :) I dont do competitions well lol- i get too nervous and the food will be awful- do yall like cupcakes?? im the cupcake queen

JessicaU20's photo
Fri 07/15/11 02:12 PM
Oh im soooo excited!!! where should we meet??

JessicaU20's photo
Fri 07/15/11 01:40 PM
Yall hollar at me- I am new to this
and just looking for people in this area

JessicaU20's photo
Fri 07/15/11 01:37 PM
Its settled yall- we need to have to get together and have a huge cook out! I'll bring all the spicy yummy food :) and oh did I mention I love to bake!!!

JessicaU20's photo
Fri 07/15/11 09:46 AM
Edited by JessicaU20 on Fri 07/15/11 09:47 AM
Hey everyone! :) thanks for the welcome! Now I am from the north east part of louisiana so I am always cookin up some awsome fried pork chops and sweet cornbread and corn on the cob and some greens. Yall do like your pork chops with some spices tho right? Cuz i do have the cajun in me :D

JessicaU20's photo
Thu 07/14/11 07:08 PM
I love this forum- one thing you forgot to mention was the women who are a cross between texas and louisiana... now we have all the qualities listed... but we also can tell you about gators, hunting, fishing, and how to drive a four wheller (atv) without spilling a drop of our beer- and can look good doing it