Community > Posts By > ranjon333

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:26 AM

in light of her getting a new car without you giving her ****, get whatever you want, and then get some ice cream

yeah her parents are paying for most of it

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:25 AM
ok is it ok to put a link on here if it is then ill put the link of the truck im looking at on here

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:24 AM

even a wife shouldnt tell you what you can and cant do. screw that. if i was your gf i would say go ahead and get the F350 Diesel but maybe thats because i think big trucks are sexy and i want one myself

thank you
ill keep that in mind if she dumps me...ever thought of moving to michigan? lol going from a diesel to gas wasn't just because of her however that was also partly because i only go less than 2 miles to get to work and thats not good on diesels

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:21 AM

You earn you're own money right Bro? Do what you want with it. She's a "GIRLFRIEND" not wife. Be a man and act like it period...

i agree with that but some day i would like her to be my wife

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:20 AM

nope not wrong for wanting what you want or need, and definately not wrong for tending to yourself once in awhile either :wink:

thank you im glad you think so she almost made me feel last night like she wants me to choose between her and the truck because she doesnt want someone thats going to be in alot of debt. I wont be in that much debt compared to most others. I have a School loan that im paying on and am very current on paying and i would have the truck payment. Considering most people have credit card bills well into the 30,000 i wouldnt consider myself in that much debt

if shes got her own set of wheels, then it shouldnt much matter what you get.. its not her payments so go for it

right i guess part of her thing is that she doesnt want to (if we get married some day) marry into alot of debt

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:18 AM
one thing i should let you all know is that i would be paying 6,000 down and have a 300/month payment for 5 years

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:16 AM

nope not wrong for wanting what you want or need, and definately not wrong for tending to yourself once in awhile either :wink:

thank you im glad you think so she almost made me feel last night like she wants me to choose between her and the truck because she doesnt want someone thats going to be in alot of debt. I wont be in that much debt compared to most others. I have a School loan that im paying on and am very current on paying and i would have the truck payment. Considering most people have credit card bills well into the 30,000 i wouldnt consider myself in that much debt

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:13 AM

if you like or even love your GF, and don't want to give her a terrible trump card, get the one she's okay with.

Women reading this: would you throw something like this in a BF's face later on in a fight?

well heres the thing she just got a brand new car that she doesn't even have to pay for all of it. It's not the exact car she wanted but shes happy with it. Even the truck im looking at right now isnt exactly what i want but its something i can live with and will last me for at least 10 years i think she doesnt see that

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:08 AM
OK I don't spend much on me at all on things that I want and I try to save my money for things I do want. Well currently I am borrowing my sisters car because I crashed my truck in 2006. It is time for me to get a truck again and I have saved up enough money that I feel good about being able to afford one that I want. Its a crew cab 2004 F250 and I will have payments 300 or less per month. Heres the problem. My Girlfriend does not see the point in me getting a truck. Or at least the truck that i want even when I hardly spend on myself for what I want. What is your thoughts. By the way i have all ready compromised down to a F250 from a F350 Diesel. So am i wrong to feel the right to get this truck.

ranjon333's photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:02 AM
Edited by ranjon333 on Mon 12/31/07 01:06 AM

ranjon333's photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:01 AM
Edited by ranjon333 on Mon 12/31/07 01:05 AM
ok i was going to put pics of my truck after i fell asleep driving but apparently you cant do that on this forum so if you want the pics send me a message and ill show ya

ranjon333's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:51 AM
i just was up in the sun for way too many hours and fell asleep at the wheal on my way home

ranjon333's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:49 AM
yeah iv gotten in a bad accident that i shouldn't of lived through with no alcahal so i dont need beer to help get me in another one.

ranjon333's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:43 AM
some day i might im not a major beer drinker i like driving too much and i dont drive after iv had any

ranjon333's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:41 AM

Never heard of Sparks?

just never heard the term energy beer but then again they have turned everything else into an energy drink so why not

ranjon333's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:37 AM
energy beer? thats a new one

ranjon333's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:31 AM

good morning ive just got up lol

heck i remember when i did have to get up at this time
glad its not a recent memory

i take that back i just seen where you were from and there its like 8:30am

ranjon333's photo
Mon 12/31/07 12:29 AM

good morning ive just got up lol