Community > Posts By > ranjon333

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:39 AM

My beloved 2003 Acura 3.2 TL Type S is about ready to be traded in. She's served me well, gone back and forth from Florida to Wisconsin about 15 times.. and I've racked up 117,000 miles in the 4 years I've owned her. So I'm gonna trade it in. Should I get either:

A) A new 2008 Acura TL Type S 6-speed

Or

B) A Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab Cummings Diesel

GET THE TRUCK

lol i had a feeling you would make it over to this one and say that

Now you knew I would so they should GET THE TRUCK !!!!!

i agree
atleast he doesnt have the same problem i do

At least not yet or we don't know about it

true

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:38 AM

keep in mind on how often he has traveled in the past 4 years, over 100,000 miles worth. and if he keeps to that pattern, he will save alot of money on gas with the acura.

accually longer drives are when the diesels are the best

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:36 AM

My beloved 2003 Acura 3.2 TL Type S is about ready to be traded in. She's served me well, gone back and forth from Florida to Wisconsin about 15 times.. and I've racked up 117,000 miles in the 4 years I've owned her. So I'm gonna trade it in. Should I get either:

Or

GET THE TRUCK

Now you knew I would so they should GET THE TRUCK !!!!!

i agree
atleast he doesnt have the same problem i do

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:35 AM

close to 100 bucks to fill a tank, or 50? hmmm

may be 100 to fill a tank right now but you have to look at the fact that diesels get better milage and in a year diesel could be cheeper then gas and diesels have bigger tanks which also means less times you have to fill up. on the other hand also keep in mind that oil changes are more expenceive and the oil filter is about 100 on sale. id say still go with the truck

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:31 AM

Or

GET THE TRUCK

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:29 AM
Thank You again everyone
when i put this up i didnt think i would get anyone to respond let alone respond with positive feedback. You guys are truly great.

Thank You
Ryan

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:23 AM

dude...buy the truck...you earned the money...she has to have her parents pay for her stuff....you sound like the responsible one here....if you want her to be your wife you might want to reconsider those thoughts....think about this....what she wants is what she gets....what you want...oh well its her decision not yours...catch my drift....these are early days....id think long and hard cause this just might be the sign you need to pay attention toflowerforyou

thank you

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:22 AM
well my feeling is you can get a speeding ticket in both so mine as well get something that can be functional and carry stuff get the RAM

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:18 AM

i think that you need to do what makes you feel good if you want a truck get one

thank you
and its not just the getting a truck part of it is she doesnt see that i want to get a 250 or a 350 when i could get a 150 when i dont do something that requires a truck with that much power
however there has been times that i could of used the power and payload she things i could just borrow someone else truck or rent a uhaul

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:12 AM

You said something about her maybe not wanting to marry you if you got the truck and had too much debt... that's kind of a piss-poor reason to not marry someone. I always thought you married someone because you loved them, not because of their financial status. Have things changed? If so, it's sad that we as a society have degraded ourselves to such shallowness and superficiality.

didn't you know they changed the vows to "until death do us part or the bank account is dry"

lmao nice

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:12 AM

You said something about her maybe not wanting to marry you if you got the truck and had too much debt... that's kind of a piss-poor reason to not marry someone. I always thought you married someone because you loved them, not because of their financial status. Have things changed? If so, it's sad that we as a society have degraded ourselves to such shallowness and superficiality.

i very much agree with you
i mean i see her point of not wanting to live paycheck to paycheck but that could happen anyway
and marriage shouldn't be based on that

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:04 AM

sounds like she wants to control you .... what if you already had the truck and started dating her would you get rid of it cause she thought it cost to much money

on the controling part shes not really a controling person however
good point on the last part but if i brought that up she would probly just say well you dont have the truck.

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:02 AM

if she is afraid to marry you because of what comes with you than maybe she isnt the one to marry

that kinda opens up a whole nothing can of worms which is kinda how i got on this site in the first place but i love her alot so id rather not get into the she isnt the one to merry thing right now

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:56 AM

Its not like you are asking her to pay for it... its your money do what you want with it.. you saved up why not get what you want

she thinks that if we get married that we will end up living paycheck to paycheck cuz ill have too much debt

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:55 AM
thank you very much everyone that responded you have helped me to know that im not being selfish in for once saying hey im going to get something i want without feeling guilty about it. also if you want to know more about it or the outcome let me know ill make sure if i get the truck to post pics with me in front of it on here. Thank You again everyone

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:43 AM

ok so it sounds like 99.9% of you are saying get the truck am i right?

GET THE TRUCK !!!!!

lol you know the scary thing is with your main pic you remind me of her shes a big tink fan

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:39 AM
ok so it sounds like 99.9% of you are saying get the truck am i right?

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:33 AM
ok heres the link hopefully i dont get banned for this

http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/vanderhydeford/usedvehicles?vin=1FTNW21L94EA35055&_eventId_vehicledetails=true

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:32 AM

Get the big truck. If she dumps you, then at least you have a place to sleep.

the 250 that im looking at is still a big truck and has almost as much power as a 350 and i can just add leafs for the little extra cargo weight capacity if i need it which i dont right now

ranjon333's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:29 AM

in light of her getting a new car without you giving her ****, get whatever you want, and then get some ice cream

yeah her parents are paying for most of it

GET THE TRUCK !!!!!

ok ok i got that part from you thank you
so is it ok to post a link and does anyone want to see it?