Community > Posts By > SorcererSpike

SorcererSpike's photo
Tue 07/19/11 10:11 AM
I was wondering if I should do a caging spell for someone who has feelings for me but wont tell me they love me.

SorcererSpike's photo
Mon 07/11/11 02:07 PM
replyed to:

Welcome to Mingle, Sorcerer Spike. Your name makes me smile, though only because I know someone who has the same handle, so to speak. :)

Edit:

Honestly, when I saw your title, I thought this thread was going to be moved in another section of the forum. bigsmile

SorcererSpike's photo
Mon 07/11/11 02:06 PM
Really? I had a friend named Spike also not my friend any more, but of course that was his own choice.

SorcererSpike's photo
Sun 07/10/11 08:51 PM
im sorry if this is a little off topic but I personaly find it very difficult to find a female partner thats is into and know as much as i do about wicca. more so bk on topic, i sugest solitare wicca, some covens r into intercourse.

SorcererSpike's photo
Sun 07/10/11 07:51 AM
If I repeated the same thing again and my appologize was not accepted, then I would try one more time with flowers and mint chocklates and if that didnt work I would be uttering ungreatful bleep and move on.

SorcererSpike's photo
Sun 07/10/11 07:10 AM
I prefer that my love gives me a love tap that way I dont have to say sorry and we can laugh right away. I have a hard time saying sorry face to face or saying sorry for being me.

SorcererSpike's photo
Sun 07/10/11 07:06 AM
I know the funny part of it all is that I only need one grade 12 english credit to graduate. how ironic hey? lol

SorcererSpike's photo
Sun 07/10/11 07:04 AM
thank you, your really kind ^.^ and your hair looks really good straiten n not so fluffy and u should smile in your pictures to just saying thank you again for your comment =)

SorcererSpike's photo
Sat 07/09/11 01:00 PM
agreed with last post try to spend more time telling about yourself and maybe get a friend to help u that u can ask questions like am i laid back flirty fun to be with stuff like that injoy your day =)

SorcererSpike's photo
Sat 07/09/11 12:53 PM
i like myself 75% thats my ego please be gental n tell me what u think