Community > Posts By > Hesed

Hesed's photo
Fri 05/03/19 07:11 AM
I feel like this site won't yield any good results. :joy::joy::joy:

31 years old decent young man looking for an equally decent young lady who shares the same Christian faith to start a friendship with that graduates into a relationship then marriage.

Any prospects here?

Hesed's photo
Sun 04/28/19 01:16 PM
Always important to meet face to face
Could be difficult if she lives the other side of the world.......

Fortunately for me, I could only find a lady attractive after we've shared a few coffees and meals together over a period of weeks, maybe months. So long distance just isn't going to work for me. But it's great to have friends from anywhere who I never expect to meet. happy

Hesed's photo
Sun 04/28/19 01:06 PM

If a girlfriend/boyfriend loves you more than he/she loves God run, that is not a place to call home.

It is more than true. For us to love faithfully we have to belong to higher love that knows no failure and reason. Until then we always have reasons why we love some people

This statement could not be more true.

Hesed's photo
Sun 04/28/19 11:03 AM

No video chat not till you are comfortable to that person already.

Sadly that's what they request yet going through your profile they will see that you're looking for a serious relationship which can't come from nude photos nor dirty video chats.

Hesed's photo
Sun 04/28/19 07:25 AM
Most of the contacts here made seems not to understand the purpose of this app hence why it's hard to search for the one. You're either invited to a dirty video chat or just for hook up. Let's take note of what is in the profile of those we make contact with and respond accordingly.

Hesed's photo
Wed 04/24/19 12:19 PM
If a girlfriend/boyfriend loves you more than he/she loves God run, that is not a place to call home.

Hesed's photo
Wed 04/24/19 01:50 AM
Edited by Hesed on Wed 04/24/19 01:53 AM
I believe that a relationship that is founded on true friendship unlocks the door to a healthy and lasting relationship. And if people gives a reason why they love someone then that's not love at all. It is like setting a condition which if not met you stop loving the other person. I think love knows reason and judgement.

Hesed's photo
Tue 04/23/19 04:02 PM

i love this ..this thisn is cute

Not as cute as you.:wink:

Hesed's photo
Tue 04/23/19 03:55 PM
Difficult to generalize, they are individuals and failure to acknowledge that brings unending misunderstandings.