Community > Posts By > kearbey75

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:47 PM

So I guess it boils down to how much abuse you're willing to take. I have a zero tolerance policy. I've had women leave me because they're whores and cheats. I got mad and got successful. Their relationships went sour and they tried to solicit sympathy and pity and I walked away from them laughing.
yea, im done with the drama,at the moment its all about me and my son.

Your a christan, give it a few days and rely on God for your answer, this has always worked in my favor.. I need to go to work now, best of luck

J
thanks for the opinion bro

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:45 PM
thanks

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:44 PM

So I guess it boils down to how much abuse you're willing to take. I have a zero tolerance policy. I've had women leave me because they're whores and cheats. I got mad and got successful. Their relationships went sour and they tried to solicit sympathy and pity and I walked away from them laughing.
yea, im done with the drama,at the moment its all about me and my son.

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:42 PM
giggles
i give her a 9

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:36 PM

There's a difference between changing someones life and stepping in front of a train. I'm sorry, I have to disagree here. She's already proven that she wants to play games. Should he really allow her back into his life, for even if it's meant as sympathy, the heart gets involved...and he would just be setting himself up for more pain.

I appreciate your viewpoint on this. Becasue she wants to play the same games and hurt people she love what should he do then? Im not saying it will always change a person but to be that positive influence in her life, i think that can have some impact. in my opinion i dont think shes experienced this kinda treatment, and do believe she got the treatment she deserved.

Revenge, you end up regreting it, revenge is a easay way to harden the heart, i know. Hardening your heart allows you to have a hard time relying on people, and when you try it again, it happens again and it hurts.sad
she has got this treatment before, and she will not change, trust me, ive been there for her time after time. we have been seperated for 5 years and i have been her sholder to cry on for this time, im done being her giny pig. sorry!

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:31 PM
i agree with her.

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:29 PM

he's alright
yes ,sexy

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:26 PM

i wouldnt say necessarly give her simpathy, but be that person in her life she prays for, and thats for you to come back. Maybe this one instance in which being there for her changes her life.

Believe me i love revenege, but to wonder wonder what i could have done to help change someones life? Revenge isnt so sweet to me then.
this is true, but im sorry i cant seem to find that care in my heart, she has made my heart strong and heartless.

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:22 PM

No seriously....don't let her play you again. Oh and put feliz navidad on your answering machine when she calls!
what about desi arnez, the guy who played ricky recardo on i love lucy. lol!!

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:20 PM

with my heart from the begining,
everyone told me she would tear my heart out and stomp on it, well they were right, she has broke many hearts, not just mine, she cant control her zipper, thats another problem with her.

Make a difference in her life, i dont she expects you to be there for her.. We all need someone who we dont deserve to come into our life, not for us, just because of the person they are, it really makes a inpact.
yea i understand where your coming from, i do, 2 wrongs dont make a right, and it would shock the he## out of her if i gave her the sempathy shes crying for.

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:17 PM

Revenge is yours. Everytime you send your son home after a visitation stop at taco bell, taco johns, taco guano and send your son home everytime with a big bag of mexican food.
i like that, thats pretty funny!laugh laugh laugh

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:12 PM

Kear....want me to drive over and take your mind off her? devil
yes mamm, im over her but yes come on over.devil devil flowerforyou blushing :heart: smooched

Careful what ya wish for, sweetheart....:wink:
come on over, your not that far away from me, i live 35 miles from twinfalls idaho.
bigsmile :wink:

You're about 670 miles from me...I could do it..if I was currently employed and had the money for gas. =)
yea tell me about it, im employed but the gas prices are "CRAZY"

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:11 PM

hmm this is rather against what everyone is saying, however here it goes. People make mistakes, the position you were in for 2 years, wouldnt you wanted someone to help you out? I know whats up, i would have a hard time helping someone that did that to me, however you had 8 good years together. Someone needs to be the bigger person. I think that should be you, whast wrong with helping her out, just dont get involved again
theres a long story behind our life, she has played with my heart from the begining,
everyone told me she would tear my heart out and stomp on it, well they were right, she has broke many hearts, not just mine, she cant control her zipper, thats another problem with her.

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:06 PM

yes mamm, im over her but yes come on over.devil devil flowerforyou blushing :heart: smooched

Careful what ya wish for, sweetheart....:wink:
come on over, your not that far away from me, i live 35 miles from twinfalls idaho.
bigsmile :wink:

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:04 PM
well i never flown in my dreams, but a long time ago when i was 11 years old,

i woke up in mid air, thats no joke, i looked down and hit the floor.

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:01 PM

No way man! Change your number if you need to. don;t put up with her "drama". She left you, that's HER LOSS. You deserve BETTER and have respect for yourself! Don;t let the ex play the games. Time to move on bro! happy
haha yea. i cant change my number, we have a 8 year old boy, and hes with her.

I understand that situation, gad one like it for years. But that does NOT mean you have to put up with her bs or drama. I understand your son is important, but you can draw the line with the ex. I did it, so can you! happy
amen to that bro

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:58 PM

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:56 PM

No way man! Change your number if you need to. don;t put up with her "drama". She left you, that's HER LOSS. You deserve BETTER and have respect for yourself! Don;t let the ex play the games. Time to move on bro! happy
haha yea. i cant change my number, we have a 8 year old boy, and hes with her.

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:52 PM

no you were right...why would you want to call her back..."what goes around, comes around" is so very true and so very rewarding to observe...brendaflowerforyou
haha i told her that verry same thing, what comes around goes around, i told her "you got what u deserve"

kearbey75's photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:51 PM
thanks, i didnt think i was wrong, dont think for 1 moment i have feelings for this woman,
weve been separated for 5 years now, im well over her, she just confused me, i did not understand why she would be so stupid to think she would get any simpathy from me.

go figure.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25