Community > Posts By > ashaz

ashaz's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:54 PM
thank you very much m8

yer i can understand ur ryt bout what ur sayin just at same tym u have that feeling u dnt want to let her go well thankz once again been bigga help than ya know.

ash

ashaz's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:51 PM
i neva said it was more important did i! dnt start giving all that onli wanted advice if u aint gonna give it dnt bother writing!

ashaz's photo
Mon 11/12/07 04:40 PM
heyy im reli sorry if im takin the spot light from any1 that needs advice but got a prob that i want ppl to help me out wid plz. it goes a lil like this:

i been wid this girl called amy for 5months now we split up once but got bk 2gether but we have came to wall amy plays hockey and still goes to school i work n play rugby for my local team onli problem is we never seem to see each other as during the week in at work n shes at skwl n at weekend she has hockey i have rugby, cut the story short we had an argument coz i said i dnt see enough of her she plans to go uni in summer 2008 and we planned to stay 2gether but i feel is it worth ending this now as we never see each other or continue i love her to bits but it just doesnt see mlike she puts the effort in to see me, but heres the otha part of my problem i have interest from another gal who used to be amys old school m8 yrs bk n weve became reli good m8z it just seems that poppy (which is her name btw) just seems to put the effort in even thou she lives further away andworks! just makes me feel like amy is not treatin me ryt! i have told amy that i will give her a week to make things ryt n show to me that we can work n she has agreed

i do not know if that was ryt thing to do but i didnt know what to do any advice on this would be much appreciated

sorry its so long

ash