Community > Posts By > Jumper4480

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 01:22 PM

I was bored and found Mingle by accident a month or so ago.

Despite not being overly optimistic at meeting someone on here. I am looking to find a friend that I hope will become something more.

Until he comes along, I'm enjoying myself mingling and chatting to people.

rid on and best luck to you

Thank you.

you are welcome

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 01:13 PM

Pleaseeeeee be a lesbian ;]

be sincere are you a lesbian?

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 01:07 PM

Am seeking for soul mate here and not quite sure if am lesbian or not. but still i enjoy being with male company only friendly manner and I feel am more attracted to female like crush. I want my partner to be my soul mate.

In India marriage is essential at one point of time with guy. But I feel is company all you need at the end and I looking for partner for my life before getting married to someone

Breaking up a marriage is really difficult and I don’t want hurt. Problem is if I find my soul mate after marriage.

My question is should I wait until I get my soul mate?

you need to wait but can you stand it?

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 01:02 PM
Bode,bat,brazil

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 12:59 PM

you forgot y jumper...y? laugh ...no cheating laugh

Archie,Anteater,Argentina

am sorry for it

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 12:51 PM

I was bored and found Mingle by accident a month or so ago.

Despite not being overly optimistic at meeting someone on here. I am looking to find a friend that I hope will become something more.

Until he comes along, I'm enjoying myself mingling and chatting to people.

rid on and best luck to you

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 12:48 PM

just a time waster that i check in on from time to time. mission never finished, time always to be wasted

though you have to spend your time but never waste it , it's precious

i shall waste my time if i wish!!!!

i know you are going to use every minutes of the hours.....ahaha then you didn't waste it because you shall spend it .lol

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 12:42 PM

I joined mingle hoping to find love. what ive found is an awesome group of people who truly care about others. :) Love my still be out their some where but untill then and even after youll find me posting in the forums. My name is Penny and Im addicted to mingle :)

wishing you best luck penny
Thanks Jumperflowerforyou So what about you? Whats your goal and your plans if your mission is completed?

once we met each other on mingle, we have to be here....and now is to be having fun and share knowlegde with others

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 07:46 AM

I think that perfect is only what you see yourself.

I think I have a perfect relationship, to others it wouldnt be.

I love him, He loves me, we enjoy each other and respect each other, what more could we want. We laugh and share our lives

what are you doing to make it seems perfect?

I guess I have been through a some horrid relationships.

So for me I am very thankful to have found someone who makes me happy, who is there for me, makes me laugh, makes me happy when I am sad,
He doesnt try to change me and accepts me as I am,

He puts me first and is just so so so so nice and wonderful.

I guess our relationship is based on the fact that we both really appreciate have someone who is not horried, so in appreciating each other we constantly let each other know that we are loved,

//////so to me it couldnt be more perfect.

perfect means no but

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 07:41 AM

just a time waster that i check in on from time to time. mission never finished, time always to be wasted

though you have to spend your time but never waste it , it's precious

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 07:36 AM

The judge and jury is still out on this one because I don't know why I am here.

but you find yourself here....ahaha ....
But hope you are having fun here?

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 07:33 AM

I joined mingle hoping to find love. what ive found is an awesome group of people who truly care about others. :) Love my still be out their some where but untill then and even after youll find me posting in the forums. My name is Penny and Im addicted to mingle :)

wishing you best luck penny

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 07:31 AM

I really didn't have any expectations when I joined this site...but I found many valuable friends!

so no mission and no dissapointment

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 07:29 AM

I came here bored and with no real expectations after the horrible experience I had on another site.

At first, it was to flap my lips and maybe meet some local skank.

But, I met alot of cool cats and babydolls.

Then, I got blindsided by love. Now, I remain cause I really consider abunch of these Mingletards to be better friends than people in my own town.

it means what you come across here is your mission.

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 03:47 AM

Thanks for reading and writing your comments

Am a female 26 yrs am looking for soul mate to spend my life. Am emotionally attracted towards female and am not sure if am lesbian or not. I once had sex with guy but I did not enjoy. I don’t know whom should I select as partner or should I be open in selecting a partner? I don’t want to get married to person who is not emotionally connected. If I get my soul mate after my marriage. What will happen for marriage? i don't want to hurt the person also so to avoid this how long can i wait for soul mate?

any idea?:smile:

is sex all you want?

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 01:14 AM
Edited by Jumper4480 on Wed 10/05/11 01:17 AM

I think that perfect is only what you see yourself.

I think I have a perfect relationship, to others it wouldnt be.

I love him, He loves me, we enjoy each other and respect each other, what more could we want. We laugh and share our lives

what are you doing to make it seems perfect?

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 12:14 AM
One good thing

Jumper4480's photo
Wed 10/05/11 12:10 AM
Game is also part of my interest

Jumper4480's photo
Tue 10/04/11 10:56 PM
Breakfast not important

Jumper4480's photo
Tue 10/04/11 09:41 PM
It believe i had accomplish my my mission here; founding a friend whose i truth and shared things together and now am just having fun here...lol

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25