Community > Posts By > Jumper4480

Jumper4480's photo
Sat 08/06/11 07:13 PM

I HATE TO HAVE TO MAKE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BUT IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENION THAT THERE HAVE BEEN SOME COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE BIOTCH CLUB AND ITS LANGUAGE. I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY CLUB, OR ANY OF MY BIOTCHES, SO WE WERE ASKED TO TONE IT DOWN "JUST A BIT."

THANK YOU, QUEEN BIOTCH LUV2

hey biotch,(tone it down) give more detail biotch
Means we need to talk less nasty in here, and say less bad words or the club will go into the garbage can. No more biotch club unless we behave. You understand?

Seriously?/ what I'm sorry but if launguage offends you why would you come onto a thread named the Biotch club? Just like ones who are offended by sex talk or anything of a sexual nature shoudl just stay off the intimacy and sex thread. I mean puhlease Biotches!!!

whoa whoa whoa slaphead

thank you thats my Biotch for the day
troubleBiotch!!
Not to repeat myself, but thats what im sayen. If you dont like us, dont look at us, I would think. But apparently once again, I am wrong! I think the queen biotch needs her biotch arse spanked. My king is away at the crazy 8 demo derby, assisting in the pit area, so it will have to be done by one of you biotches! Any volunteers!pitchfork laugh laugh

king, mingle jaillaugh

Jumper4480's photo
Sat 08/06/11 07:03 PM
Alot of fun here

Jumper4480's photo
Sat 08/06/11 07:01 PM

"See everything, overlook a great deal, correct a little."
Pope John XXIII

...drinker

a great deal

Jumper4480's photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:49 PM

Did someone call me a nice Biotche..., say it again here!!!!!!
nice biotch pitchfork
Roff-Roff
scared

or you think you are not nice?
:angel:

laugh

Jumper4480's photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:41 PM

Did someone call me a nice Biotche..., say it again here!!!!!!
nice biotch pitchfork
Roff-Roff
scared

or you think you are not nice?

Jumper4480's photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:17 PM

I HATE TO HAVE TO MAKE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BUT IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENION THAT THERE HAVE BEEN SOME COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE BIOTCH CLUB AND ITS LANGUAGE. I DONT WANT TO LOSE MY CLUB, OR ANY OF MY BIOTCHES, SO WE WERE ASKED TO TONE IT DOWN "JUST A BIT."

Means we need to talk less nasty in here, and say less bad words or the club will go into the garbage can. No more biotch club unless we behave. You understand?

biotchhhhhhh.......hahahahaha

Jumper4480's photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:05 PM

Jumper4480's photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:01 PM

What's ma name !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey biotch kissablekiss I need nigeria flag..... Let me have your biotch short please

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 04:36 PM
[]

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 02:54 PM
..hm

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 02:53 PM
I don't smoke

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 02:47 PM

What are you guys having?

I want a double Long Island Ice Tea!!

Woooo Hoooo!!!

hey server,I need malt
Be careful how much you serve Jumper...drinker

im thinkin he might already be high enough, without the booze!scared laugh laugh

am not high just 11 creat within 2hourslaugh laugh

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 02:20 PM

What are you guys having?

I want a double Long Island Ice Tea!!

Woooo Hoooo!!!

hey server,I need malt

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 02:17 PM

Jumper biotch: Your attendance was excellent, however YOU DID NOT SUFFICENTLY(I could not get the Google, to tell me the proper spelling of that word)BIOTCH WHILE YOU WERE HERE!!This club is not a hang-out,or a country club, it is a place for biotches to
gather together, and plot evil ways to demonstrate their biotchness to others, and to biotch to other members of the club, and be a real biotch!You need to "biotch up" Jumper, Therefore you are rewarded NOTHING!NOW SITlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wowwwwwwwww am great biotch with best great biotch reward ,your azz hooked up queen biotch laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I NEED MY TRANSLATOR AGAIN!!!

I have no freaken clue what he is sayin...what

something about the queen biotch with her azz hooked up....spock

you reward me and I hail you biotch queen in the mist of the partylaugh

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 02:00 PM
Edited by Jumper4480 on Fri 08/05/11 02:03 PM

Jumper biotch: Your attendance was excellent, however YOU DID NOT SUFFICENTLY(I could not get the Google, to tell me the proper spelling of that word)BIOTCH WHILE YOU WERE HERE!!This club is not a hang-out,or a country club, it is a place for biotches to
gather together, and plot evil ways to demonstrate their biotchness to others, and to biotch to other members of the club, and be a real biotch!You need to "biotch up" Jumper, Therefore you are rewarded NOTHING!NOW SITlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

wowwwwwwwww am great biotch with best great biotch reward ,your azz hooked up queen biotch laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 01:32 PM
Wow!!!!!!! The biotch house is full of biotches. Attention ! Attention!! Atention!!! Please let the biotch party beginnnnnnnnn...lol

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 01:27 PM

it's about time biotch!!! the crystal ball says roknroll ain't noise pollution, long live rok.... your reign here, long, your imprisonments.... it's not so sure of, but, it says should it come to that, there will be PB&J rather than bologna sammiches laugh laugh . welcome back queen biotch. :banana:
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY???

Is that on white or wheat bread? And what will my choice of jellies be??

This is important chit here. I might wanna go for that!!P,B&J's for life!! Woooo Hooo!!

hahaha

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 01:19 PM

Let the biotch eyeballs come to me I need extra eyeball biotch.
You need an extra eyeball??

Who are you, "Sammy Davis Jr??".laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

not sammy davis am yet to descover myself biotch laugh laugh laugh laugh

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 12:46 PM
Let the biotch eyeballs come to me I need extra eyeball biotch.

Jumper4480's photo
Fri 08/05/11 12:37 PM

Ha Ha Look Biotches..I was the first Biotch in line and on the Biotch List:banana: pitchfork :banana: smooched
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sup' baby???

welcome biotch queen,despite of heavy labour your biotch weight still remain.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next