Tue 04/30/19 06:55 AM
here we are handsome people :-)

no photo
Tue 04/30/19 06:55 AM
you are right :-)

no photo
Mon 04/29/19 09:36 AM
Hello friends
I request all the females to guide me, if you can, I am new to Halifax, meet a girl on friday and had a very healthy discussion about halifax market, business etc...same day I sent her a request on LinkedIn, she accepted it on Saturday then I requested her/invited her for a coffee, she read the message today morning (Sunday) but no reply, request you to advise , will she reply, will she come or I should request again, if yes then when and how, apology no idea, how to go about this. I request you to guide me, I will be greatful to you, thank you very much
I am newcomer in Halifax, Canada and I am in love with Halifax

no photo
Mon 04/29/19 09:34 AM
hi thank you, i am new here trying to understand how to operate this, no no reply till now

no photo
Mon 04/29/19 09:31 AM
Hello everyone

I am new to the site and new to the Halifax, Canada.

I am in love with Halifax, looking for new friends

no photo
Sun 04/14/19 11:02 PM
hi can we meet on coffee if u r in halifax

no photo
Sun 04/14/19 10:05 PM
Are there any women on here looking for sex? or is it just about love with y'all?

no photo
Sun 04/14/19 10:01 PM
Edited by PKK on Sun 04/14/19 10:03 PM
Its very simple, Sex and love both are different things and it depends on person to person, as we all are different and our thinking is different

no photo
Sun 04/14/19 08:51 PM
Hello friends
I request all the females to guide me, if you can, I am new to Halifax, meet a girl on friday and had a very healthy discussion about halifax market, business etc...same day I sent her a request on LinkedIn, she accepted it on Saturday then I requested her/invited her for a coffee, she read the message today morning (Sunday) but no reply, request you to advise , will she reply, will she come or I should request again, if yes then when and how, apology no idea, how to go about this. I request you to guide me, I will be greatful to you, thank you very much