Community > Posts By > jackie_star

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 06:25 PM
SF 24 - Phi 23 :banana: :banana: :banana:

Looks like the team to beat in the NFC east is Washington

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 05:39 PM

I thank you all for your kindness to me. This is no BS it brought tears to my eyes.

Dont take this the wrong way----but I kind of thought so, from the get go....I only say this, because you are so Beautiful. almost too pretty....not fake though. Well maybe the boobs, haha. But where i am from in cali, who doesnt have fake boobs, LOL.

Anyhow, always be proud of who you are-----You are gorgeous and courageous! flowerforyou

Simonedemidova>
This is a GREAT!!! comment. I wish you could elaborate on this because I have only been in transition for 19 months and I need all the help I can get.

Well what i see when i look at you, is perfection. Since no-one is perfect---I say to myself, could this possible be a transgender? The make-up is perfect, and no-one does their make-up better than Ru-paul...thats my opinion! I will admit though, i went back on forth with it, because your figure is so tight as well....I mean I wish I was that skinny too, but with large breasts it will create the illusion of a better figure. But this is not your case, I mean your fig is poppin anyways...but with such a great figure, why then the fake breasts??? That was kind of my thoughts. I hope you dont find me offensive. just trying to elaborate for you. I do realize you mentioned you had done a photo shoot with those photos...but I would maybe go a little more natural on the makeup---because now you have the parts....and even in your military outfit, I dont see you as one who needs too much makeup! Your a natural beauty with out it.

too much makeup on anyone says they are trying extra hard...I have freckles and sometimes i put on too much makeup to hide them...ohwell But when I do, sometime people say to me- why do you have so much foundation on....:wink:

Very interesting, Maybe you could come over and help me out.smitten

Wait i was about to say something that belongs in the sexy/scorpio thread, HAHAHA.

Seriously if your skin is blemish free, from acne, I would try just using those mineral powders. That is all i use now, I use that and then I add a bit of blush. No eye make up other than eyeliner, and occasionally i will use mascara- but no FAKE LASHES....guys usually get the best lashes anyways---so your probably set on that anyways. Then a nice natural lip color, maybe a hint of coffee of wine color, but not too sensual...like i said your pics were for a photo shoot...so its prob a lit different on a regular day....IDK.

Yes, my skin is blemish free. I use bare mineral powders, with a bite of blush and then translusont powdre on top. My eyes again bare mineral powder with eye liner. My lips, I try to stay wit a lite color.

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 05:07 PM

I thank you all for your kindness to me. This is no BS it brought tears to my eyes.

Dont take this the wrong way----but I kind of thought so, from the get go....I only say this, because you are so Beautiful. almost too pretty....not fake though. Well maybe the boobs, haha. But where i am from in cali, who doesnt have fake boobs, LOL.

Anyhow, always be proud of who you are-----You are gorgeous and courageous! flowerforyou

Simonedemidova>
This is a GREAT!!! comment. I wish you could elaborate on this because I have only been in transition for 19 months and I need all the help I can get.

Well what i see when i look at you, is perfection. Since no-one is perfect---I say to myself, could this possible be a transgender? The make-up is perfect, and no-one does their make-up better than Ru-paul...thats my opinion! I will admit though, i went back on forth with it, because your figure is so tight as well....I mean I wish I was that skinny too, but with large breasts it will create the illusion of a better figure. But this is not your case, I mean your fig is poppin anyways...but with such a great figure, why then the fake breasts??? That was kind of my thoughts. I hope you dont find me offensive. just trying to elaborate for you. I do realize you mentioned you had done a photo shoot with those photos...but I would maybe go a little more natural on the makeup---because now you have the parts....and even in your military outfit, I dont see you as one who needs too much makeup! Your a natural beauty with out it.

too much makeup on anyone says they are trying extra hard...I have freckles and sometimes i put on too much makeup to hide them...ohwell But when I do, sometime people say to me- why do you have so much foundation on....:wink:

Very interesting, Maybe you could come over and help me out.smitten

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 04:32 PM
Giants 31 - Cardinals 27 :banana:

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 04:21 PM

Simonedemidova>

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 03:57 PM

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 03:38 PM
Edited by jackie_star on Sun 10/02/11 03:41 PM
What once was

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 03:26 PM

What would you say if I told you "I'm a transsexual"

I look better than girls 10 years younger than me.

Jackie I think most people would say , we wanna know what you looked like before the surgery. Because you are a gorgeous Biotch Leopard!!
And a badass one at that . NYPD!!

Do you really want to see one ?

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 02:42 PM
Edited by jackie_star on Sun 10/02/11 02:54 PM
What would you say if I told you "I'm a transsexual"

I look better than girls 10 years younger than me.

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 02:35 PM
I'm still single after all these years, picking up the pieces of my life with no one by my side. frustrated

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 02:30 PM
Halftime

Giants 10 - Cardinals 6 :banana:

no photo
Sun 10/02/11 07:53 AM
Edited by jackie_star on Sun 10/02/11 07:56 AM
Did you ever notice

That in the episode "Where no man has gone before" Captain Kirks grave reads James R Kirk not James T Kirk

In the episode with the medusa ambassador at the end when the ambassador is beaming down spoke has his protective shields on but Kirk doesn't

That in the beginning the female never beam down with a phaser

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 08:16 PM
I have every episode of TOS and TNG. I did not care for Voyager or Deep Space nine. My favorite episodes anything to do with the Borg or Klingon's.

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 06:50 PM
Edited by jackie_star on Sat 10/01/11 07:07 PM
I'm a BIG!!! Star Trek fan. Who I wish I looked like,

Counselor Deanna Troi

And you ? what do you prefer , The Original Series, The Next Generation ? who's your favorite character ? what's your favorite episode ?

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 06:36 PM
I haven't been in a relationship in over 8 years and so, I could use a good love store.

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 09:35 AM
Edited by jackie_star on Sat 10/01/11 09:35 AM
Nurse my hangover.

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 09:15 AM
oldies

Buddy Holly
Chuck Berry
Elvis
Jerry Lee Lewis
Platters

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 09:02 AM
Edited by jackie_star on Sat 10/01/11 09:21 AM
I was home ALONE!!! on a Friday night drinking.

That equals LONELY with a BAD HANGOVER explode

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 01:06 AM
Elvis. Yes, I'm a BIG!!! Elvis fan.

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 11:58 PM
nooooooo NOOO!! Nooooooooooooooo I am not takin a bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooo, no bath!!!! no, no, no!!!

rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10