Community > Posts By > DemonGardens666

DemonGardens666's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:19 PM
She's like the perfect drug, im addicted for life. Every time i get a taste the sweeter it is. I cry for her now, im missing her embrace. I want her beside me until my time is up. She means the world to me and that's more then enough. It drives me crazy not being with her. Drinking solves nothing just brings me down. I jones for her love every night and day. She makes all the pain of my life go away. New year's is in a couple hours and that is a special day for us, we will celebrate our love and our happiness. Together forever we will be. I'll love her always no matter what. For she is my angel who is always there. I'll marry her someday for there is no one else who compares. She is my everything the one i will share my life. If she were to die, i would take her place. For who am i compared to her grace. She radiates the sun and she shines on my heart filling me with warmth even when we are apart. She makes me so happy i just can't describe the love i feel for my soon to be bride. There used to be doubt but now i am sure she is the one i truly adore. My passion for her grows everyday, i can barely get through life without her. I think heaven must have sent her to me because no one on earth is this lovely or beautiful. I am at a loss at how i can be loved so much, i can be so down sometimes. I want and need her by my side, ill always be with her even after i've died. She is blessed and so am i for having this special woman in my life.

DemonGardens666's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:51 PM
does anyone eat with a spork? just give me normal utensils

DemonGardens666's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:28 PM
Smirnoff Ice

DemonGardens666's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:00 PM
i agree im doing my best trust me

DemonGardens666's photo
Sun 12/02/07 02:53 PM
The heavens are weeping for the lovers forced to be apart. Alone she sits hoping he would take her away. Her tears well up and she hugs her pillow wanting his warm embrace. He tries to occupy his time without her. He sits in his room breaking alone, wanting to just hold her so close and never let go. together they bring each other a happiness that no one else can give. Separate they fall apart and share their sorrow. He constantly tells her he loves her she says it back. She wonders what he is doing at night, who he is talking to has he forgotten me. He sits there looking at her necklace and hating where she is, why he can't be holding her he thinks about the child that is possibly his and a love wells up inside him as he thinks of a son that he wants to be his and will love forever.

DemonGardens666's photo
Sun 12/02/07 02:28 PM
I Gaze at her from across the room, she's looking like an angel. Her beauty stuns me like no one else can. She's smiling but i sense a sadness deep inside her that breaks my heart. I see the reason for her sadness and he is the reason for my hate. I try to catch her eye but she is being pulled away. I follow and her and I gaze angrily at what is happening. He strikes her and my blood boils. Later that night i hold her in my arms while she silently weeps. I lift her face and kiss her deeply. She says i love you so much and i will never leave your side. I tell her my heart is and i want you forever. She falls asleep and I watch her to my surprise she is smiling. I kiss her forehead and my tears hit her cheek and i fall asleep happy that im back in my lover's arms.

DemonGardens666's photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:49 AM
Crazy B**ch between the sheets

DemonGardens666's photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:45 AM
Good movie but i am terrified of spiders not the little ones but like tarantulas.

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:39 PM
hello welcome and have fun

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:29 PM
Sabbath rocks also.

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:13 PM
lol Jimmi Hendrix is good i love his music

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:10 PM
Im here just giving my niece and nephew a bath

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:08 PM
lol. Hi im Joe Noden sent me over for a beer. Ill take a job if any is available lol.

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:59 PM
k cool thanks

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:54 PM
o its cool. Its not a very common name, first time i ever heard it lol.

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:53 PM
This isn't a song of my own. Its by a group called Evans Blue.
You lived a time of lies until you told me everything
I hope we make amends, but you don't
Life taught you how to fly and then you flew away from me
You left me haunted, star the ending image of the one

Cos they're still in you too low
All the voices you don't know
And they're still in you too low
All the choices that you chose

You harbored all the wasted sighs to define the quiet drone
I'll let you start again, but you won't
I saw you pray for change and then you walked all over me
You wanted what you could not have and now you are alone

Make the voices tell me who you are, and who I am to be

Are you alone wherever you are tonight?
I'm alone when you're right here
But I'm still in you somehow
I never left at all
Now I'm still in you too low
So my voice is all you know

Leave you nothing left to hold
When you're nothing it's a good time to remind you of one thing
The pursuit begins when this portrayal of life, ends

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:44 PM
lmao. i don't know lol.

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:43 PM
Braden is the name no i have to get a paternity test just to be sure. But its just to check. She cheated on me but he looks alot like me though.

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:34 PM
i think she was talking about my son. i think.

DemonGardens666's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:25 PM
yea lol the thing is i forget my old sn

Previous 1