Community > Posts By > Zekay23

no photo
Tue 06/28/11 01:54 PM
Welcome to fun world, a judge asked a rape victim why didnt bite the d**k of the accussed when he asked you to perform oral sex. She said i'm a vegetarian.

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 07:11 PM
Edited by Zekay23 on Mon 06/27/11 07:15 PM

What's this got to do with a rib?

What's love got to do with it?

laugh

Are you a Christian,do u know how Eve was created according to Christian Religion, If no then God use Adam's rib created Eve. Eve is Adam's chick. Now do you get me.

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 07:02 PM

When ***** is no longer a body part, its a Snack XD

Being a lesbian isnt a bad thing,is your emotions,i love lesbian and love to f someone like you,interested in you.

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 05:40 PM
Edited by Zekay23 on Mon 06/27/11 05:42 PM

Now, I don't mean to be harsh, but I just checked out your profile, and it's... Lacking. As in, the only words you used to describe yourself were, "Hot as ever, want to smash that." Now, I'm unsure if this is some secret code or anything, but I can't say the profile blurb enchanted me into start speaking.

I completely and utterly agree with TexasScoundrel, you need to make the bait as appealing as possible, perhaps take some time and write a bit about yourself, add some interested, and perhaps more then just the one picture.

Love takes a lot of effort to find (for most), but one must let their positive qualities shine. Do you have a sense of humor? Share it. Do you have a love for a certain genre of music? Share it. You won't get any bites unless you put out a wee bit of effort.

And a month is barely a blink of an eye in a life, make the bait look as appealing as you can, as there's not a thing I can identify off your profile that tells me anything about yourself. So, perhaps take some time, think about it, and work on it, yeah?

thanks,its about time i edit my profile.

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 05:31 PM

Oops

why not me?

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 05:23 PM
Is sugar mummy for real then i need one, is anyone there for me? I love to suck eraser nipples and how it feels

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 05:20 PM
Is a single lady out there looking for man to hook up,date,long term relationship, age doesnt matter,dont worry if you have kids because i love kids

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 05:08 PM
What do you like about the movie lovers' guide and wish to try out with me?

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 04:55 PM
Edited by Zekay23 on Mon 06/27/11 04:57 PM
A judge asked a rape victim why didnt you bite the d**k of the accused when he asked you to perform oral sex. She said i'm a vegetarian. smile????

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 04:36 PM
Your friend is waiting for your mail.

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 04:34 PM
Hi welcome i'm Manuel and you are....

no photo
Mon 06/27/11 04:23 PM
Edited by Zekay23 on Mon 06/27/11 04:27 PM

a heart can be 'won' in a minute....

would be plead if you can teach me,because my approach is not working out.Its a month now.

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 12:05 PM
Can i win someone's heart its three weeks since i sign up but i dont have a hook up,is someone there for me?