Community > Posts By > Tinkerbell80

Tinkerbell80's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:24 AM
Yes, put it all in a box and look for a good place for it. Something like a secret place, worth for keeping this stuff.
I did it and everytime I moved house, I held it in my hands and had to decide,if I should throw it away. I did not. Still have this box under my bed :wink:
These days it makes me smile when I look at all the letters and little presents inside, and sometimes I really do. It's a part of my life, so why should I dump it?

Tinkerbell80's photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:26 PM
My head could never forgive, but my heart did.
He's still cheating...but not on me anymore.

Tinkerbell80's photo
Sat 04/12/08 02:35 PM
Wanna listen?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BytyXtiyeDU&feature=PlayList&p=4EE45D143DBA0AA8&index=8

Tinkerbell80's photo
Sat 04/12/08 02:34 PM
Nobody's wife (Anouk)

Tinkerbell80's photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:19 PM
My favorite game on long lasting car trips:

The one who's saying the first word has lost the game. :tongue:

Tinkerbell80's photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:13 PM
"Who did this mess? And don't tell me it was nobody - he's on holiday!"

"Who broke the automatic loo-roll refiller?!"
"What? Have we got one?"
"No, we don'T. So come over here!!!"

Tinkerbell80's photo
Thu 04/10/08 10:56 PM
As "chalk roads" on the carpet fall victim to the vacuum cleaner each morning, it's much better to use a waterproof pencil from Mom's desk drawer.

Artificil turf is much better than the grass in the garden. Once cut real short, it won't grow again.

Butter, which looks mouldy and smells like hell has to be disposed of waste! Even if this butter was a real expensive Gorgonzola for Dinner tomorrow.

Tinkerbell80's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:30 PM
I think the question is not how they feel when they're dying for something. They're taking the risk because of their expactation of the warm fuzzy feeling to come ... The question is about the motivation of doing something. I think no act is selfless on the second sight. But many people want us to believe.

Tinkerbell80's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:21 AM
I would go everywhere... Even if I had to ride a broom :wink:

Tinkerbell80's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:16 PM
ok, so I should look for a superman then?
This story is priceless! laugh laugh laugh you should post a video for better understanding :wink: laugh

Tinkerbell80's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:09 PM
laugh laugh laugh drinker

Tinkerbell80's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:14 PM
What we want?
We don´t want men to know anything about that. That´s the reason why every girl tells you something different :tongue:

Tinkerbell80's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:10 PM
The question is, what kind of girl are you looking for? Are you looking for someone who judges you by your haircut? Could you be happy with a conservative girl who´s looking for a banker or an insurance agent? Someone who´s always busy with her hair and nails and stuff? I don´t think so. You look like someone who feels comfortable the way he is, so please don´t change for anyone. Sure there´ll come the right girl who loves you the way you are - no matter what haircut.
Patience drinker