Community > Posts By > Bearwoman

no photo
Sun 06/19/11 07:30 AM
Edited by Bearwoman on Sun 06/19/11 07:39 AM
Hello to all moms who have/had courage to survive without dads for your lil ones...yes , it gets tough at times and there are times you wonder why you make the effort, but wait a bit longer and you see that all gets well again...when your grandchildren are born and you see your kids in better ways of life...you simply know why you sacrificed...a mom/dad who has survived in Spain with 2 kids + forster kids and is grandma now....lots of LOVE and Positive Thoughts to all of you...from Little Bear (Cherokee)

no photo
Sun 06/19/11 07:22 AM
Thanks again for such warm welcome...is any of your from or around Asheville,NC ?

no photo
Thu 06/16/11 12:23 PM
Hi there, I be visiting Asheville,NC by September to see where my grandma came from. Anybody there to make me feel at home, show me around and have good conversation? I ve been travelling around Europe and much to share.

no photo
Thu 06/16/11 12:16 PM
Hello, I ve been living in Valencia,Spain, since 1976 at the same time the American Club opened in town. It s a city bedded in a valley between mountains along the shore of the mediterranean coast, no hurricanes, no snow, no guns. People of different cultures or religions live peacefuly together...an example for the rest of our world.
A 2 miles long,white,sandy beach and lots of ancient culture from roman and arab times. International events such as Formula I car race, American Cup /Louis Voutton sailing contest,...and of course the international famous festivties Las Fallas (March 15th to 19th).

Valencia,founded 2000 years ago, is a matriline city with the same female mayor reelected for the 5th time recently...right place to relax,learn about ancient history and have a lot of fun in a safe way, roam the ,mountains,...ask me for more info...except September as I will be in Asheville,NC, visiting.
I ve been roaming all Spain and their islands,need a guide,ask me,lol

no photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:58 AM
Edited by Bearwoman on Thu 06/16/11 11:58 AM
Thanksflowerforyou to all of you

no photo
Thu 06/16/11 11:57 AM
Thanks flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 04:06 AM
My 50th was one of the best birthdays with some 25 youngsters around, some family some former forster kids,others I had helped to walk in life and they all came to honor me...good way to close all past circles of pain or anger ...to start new again. Now I am 52 and soon visiting the lands from where my grandma came from :-)

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 03:39 AM
Hello and a most beautiful day to all of you. I be visiting Asheville,NC,by September for a month and would like to meet new friends,open to all cultures, who might make me feel at home as my grandma was from your area.Read my profile and feel free to ask.flowerforyou