Community > Posts By > Ky4giraffe

Ky4giraffe's photo
Sat 06/18/11 03:11 PM
On June 13th my little boy (11 months) had to get an MRI. He had to be put under and everything, I think I cried more than he did. Doctor's thought he had fluid on his brain because he has an over size head.
Found out the results yesterday and the MRI was normal!!!!!
I'm so happy my little boy doesn't have to get surgery like the doctor thought he just has a big head!!
:D

Ky4giraffe's photo
Sat 06/18/11 08:11 AM
Having my son made me a better person. I quit all my bad habits (drinking and dating horrible guys)
My son is my life and I do everything for him. I am going to college to make sure I can provide a great life for him.
And I know people talk badly because I am a single mother but I'm a happy single mother. I'd rather have my son have no father than a bad one (I left him after he pushed me while I was pregnant)

Ky4giraffe's photo
Sat 06/18/11 08:11 AM
Having my son made me a better person. I quit all my bad habits (drinking and dating horrible guys)
My son is my life and I do everything for him. I am going to college to make sure I can provide a great life for him.
And I know people talk badly because I am a single mother but I'm a happy single mother. I'd rather have my son have no father than a bad one (I left him after he pushed me while I was pregnant)

Ky4giraffe's photo
Thu 06/16/11 07:52 PM

Thanks :), and that's great. Against all odds, you're doing great and an even better person whos able to maintain everything and take care of your son. Don't listen to other people critisizing you for being a young mother...just like my daughter, she was a surprise.

Thank you, I get it a lot from ignorant people who don't know anything about me other than my age.
Having my son really has made me a better person and made me look at life differently. He is the greatest thing to ever happen in my life and changed me for the better.

Ky4giraffe's photo
Wed 06/15/11 09:14 PM
Wow, you are very rude. You know nothing about me.
I am a great mother and am blessed to have my beautiful baby boy.
Desperate and foolish?
How does motherhood make me desperate and foolish?
I am still going to college and I was in a monogamous relationship with a guy who I was in love with.
I don’t consider my son to be a mistake. He is a surprise blessing from god.
I highly suggest you do some maturing yourself and stop harshly judging others.

Ky4giraffe's photo
Wed 06/15/11 07:51 PM
Thank you everyone.

Shawnix85, Jade is a very pretty name for a little girl. Dakota has my big blue eyes as well.
Being a single mother has really changed me in every great way possible. I don't act like most people my age for the most part, but then again most people my age don't have a child to take care of. My son is my whole life.

Ky4giraffe's photo
Wed 06/15/11 03:46 PM
I am 19 my birthday is 9/1/91
I am a single mom with a little boy 7/16/10
I go to NWTC and I'm living at home until I graduate.
I have realized after graduating high school that I lost most of my friends.
I need people to talk too!

2 Next