Community > Posts By > recykler

recykler's photo
Sun 07/03/11 04:59 PM
Hello ruth, Jeff here, thanks for your comment, you're welcome for my service, and hope you're having a great 4th, JG

recykler's photo
Sat 07/02/11 07:15 PM
Spending' the 4th weekend alone sucks but at least I get to eat good food, I slow smoked baby back pork ribs first with pure maple syrup and stone ground mustard, then after the fat started flowing out layering thick hoisin BBQ sauce till it was about a 1/4 inch thick, next was brown rice pilaf with toasted almonds peas, carrot & onion using low sodium chicken stock instead of water. Fresh sliced water melon, tomatoes out of my garden and fresh baked sour dough bread. I know it's alot but will last me the whole week end? Then about 600 hours on my treadmill, Ha! Happy 4th to all from a Veteran, Adios~

recykler's photo
Sat 07/02/11 06:43 PM
If I were you, I would probably start at the American Embassy in your own country, or nearest to you. They should give you good reliable information with no reason to try to take advantage of your situation. It could be the difference in making difficult situation irreparable. especially in these times with homeland security and all the other Gov depts that are working so hard to keep the bad guys out. I have a son in Germany and they have helped a lot. Hope this helps you, and good luck! After all what would America be without immigrants? After all these years look at the example of our lifestyle that the rest of the world is trying to reproduce. Ya-hoo for freedom, from a Veteran, happy 4th of July Adios~