Community > Posts By > spankygirl18

spankygirl18's photo
Fri 08/22/08 07:14 AM
I totally agree with what you are saying. While growing up I did the whole church thing and tried to obey all the rules and not sin. Okay, first of all it is absolutely impossible not to sin in some way. Like you said the bible says dont even think about it or else your going to hell. Its human nature to be curious about some things but according that book written by man thats not aloud....whatever...and what really ruined it for me is when my youth pastor had an affair with the piano player...and he had another baby on the way with his wife. What I have learned from everything is that you just have to believe in what you want and hope for the best I guess.

spankygirl18's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:01 AM
First of all that is crazy that a grandma would have a gun in the first place lol. And it was really stupid of her to bring it in wal-mart. I also wonder if she had the safety on. This is a case of stupidity but like JaceKnows said a responsible gun owner would have never let this happen. Besides if all guns were banned it would just make the crime rate rise because then criminals would do even more to get their hands on them. and what about police. They obviously have to carry guns to protect us and even with them they still mess up and shoot innocent people. it just comes down to being smart and responsible and knowing how and when to use it.