Community > Posts By > Zen_Pro

Zen_Pro's photo
Fri 06/10/11 04:10 PM
*shrug*

I rest my case.

Zen_Pro's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:09 AM
I have read this thread in it's entirety twice.

To the OP, you have demonstrated considerable characteristics of bias and an unwillingness to accept explanations that borders on troll like.

Time and time again, not just on this forum, we see amateur theologists, physicists and forum writers try to distill scientific arguments into unanswerable questions.

The reason for the criticisms is often because of flaws in our own language. A perfect example is always those that say "time would not exist if we did not invent the word time". A ridiculous statement.

I have seen this approach used several times in your responses usually when you have been given adequate explanations which you then try to destroy the language of.

"What is the exact definition of the word observer?" etc.

But if we step outside the boundaries of science for a minute I will paraphrase a famous philosopher who once said -

"Eventually we just have to accept that this is not elaborate set up and the reality we experience is actually reality. It is not a game, not a simulation and not an ethereal concept. This is it."

You can continue to torment yourself and others by questioning absolutely every aspect of every scientific theory that has ever come to pass but the truth is 99% of it is true and that which is not will be refined, adjusted and tested until we get as close as possible to the truth.

My two pence worth. There is nothing worse than arguing with somebody that comes back at you with the juvenile concept of "we just don't KNOW for certain."

Actually. We pretty much do.

Zen_Pro's photo
Fri 06/10/11 07:30 AM
Tonight I am off for a bit of sushi and a poker tournament with the boys.

Anyone from the Midlands, UK is welcome to join us.

Zen_Pro's photo
Fri 06/10/11 07:27 AM
8 for that absolutely hoofing tash! That is epic - even better than Dr. Burke!

Zen_Pro's photo
Fri 06/10/11 07:24 AM
Not really :-D

But any tips or advice would be appreciate. Feel free to let me know about the pics as well, I can take it, I am a big boy.

Thanks all

Zen_Pro's photo
Fri 06/10/11 07:20 AM
I have just moved back to the UK after three years abroad. It's great to be home but I am not rush to find something serious.

Whatever happens, happens. :-D

2 Next