Community > Posts By > TheiaLynn

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 01:14 PM
Ok rules here the phrase is couch potatos and you have to come up with a business idea the name of the business has to be couch potatos. After you have your business idea write a comercial for the business.make the person reading the comercial invision the business concept.

I will begin with my concept idea:
A fun restraunt for food,fun,football, and family
Comercial
"We are couch potatos and what do we do?
Well we find the biggest baddest bakers we can get our hands on!
then what do we do?
well we bake em silly,Then we fill em with the most mouth watering ingredients you could ever imagine some you cant, and we sit back and have a great time watching foot ball on 3 theater sized screens,Having drinks from the bar, or playing in the arcade with the kids,hey i even got in the ball jump a time or two,Minus the potato.
So come on out to couch potatos and get comfortable in one of our 200 recliners or on one of our 50 couches and relax.

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 01:04 PM
dangerous dianna

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 01:03 PM
The magic part here is thatI did not have any permenant damage from the strokes and that the man in my life was a true man helped me through all of it. I used to say chilvary is not dead just mortaly wounded now i say a real man is one who knows and peractices the meaning of the word.

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:59 PM

nurse

Nope For you I would say A Fishing Pro

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:58 PM
Ok ladys here it is this is tips for tushes not toys for tots here we go away on a fantasy with Fredrico The fabulous

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:55 PM

not even close my guess for you biker babe
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh ditto, not even close

ok ok just had to have fun here Daycare provider?

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:53 PM

talking head

Jack Nickelson Stunt double

TheiaLynn's photo

talking head

TheiaLynn's photo

talking head

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:51 PM
why thank you darlin I just think the government has the world all screwed up. check out puppetgov.com

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:50 PM
not even close my guess for you biker babe

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:42 PM
Personaly I will not vote for any polotician they have screwed this country up way beyond all my worst nightmares!!!
Vote for NO ONE!!!!!!!! Hell we the people don't realy get to pick any way it is just their way of making us think we matter by letting us vote.

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:38 PM
Sid Vicious

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:37 PM
Hey the 5 months we were married were magical till the day i went to work came home found every thing i owned was gone!!!! the sorry sob even took my sons PS2 but hey i have a real man in my life now!!I had a series of mini strokes and he stuck it out with me even tho i had only gone on 3 dates with him and now the relationship is very good and taking things slow.

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:34 PM
People keep guessing me as a hair dresser nothing could be further than that as for my occupation.
as for the person who guessed that he is maybe a dog groomer or vet?

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:32 PM
Tom Petty

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:26 PM
construction?

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:24 PM
Frankie Avalon

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:23 PM
all i have to say is Yes I beleive in magic but be carefull that it is real magic and not just a illusion benn there done that. my illusion took me for 55 thou after he married me and got his name on my bank account and stocks.

TheiaLynn's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:18 PM
Saphirre, good job well done but i am not so sure if it is so much Brittney Spears that bothers me as all the attention she gets for her behavior encouraging her to keep doing it.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14