Community > Posts By > brndn23

brndn23's photo
Mon 06/13/11 07:33 AM
Im pretty new to this site and still learning about it. Would like to make some new friends so if anyone is interested hit me up

brndn23's photo
Mon 06/13/11 07:31 AM

Welcome to the site. waving

thnx.. i been signed up for about a week i believe but haven't really gotten on too much since i made it.. would be nice to get to know some new people :)

brndn23's photo
Mon 06/13/11 07:28 AM
wrong for who

brndn23's photo
Mon 06/13/11 07:27 AM
I haven't been on this website long. Was looking to meet new people and maybe develope new friendships.
If interested in getting to know me feel free to hit me up.

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 07:11 PM

Where did all the good hearted and honest people or men go? Im trying to find the one on here and I cant.

Im feeling the same as u just from a guys point

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 02:50 PM
fun is here

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 02:29 PM

Y is it so hard 2 find a good and honest person these days?
Seems like anytime u start 2 get attached 2 someone these days they end up hurting u.... just sayin, seems easier just 2 stay single

people close to each other can only hurt each other because they care about one another. Learning how to avoid hurting each other is part of growth in any relationship and in our lives.

I would talk to the friend about it so they understand how their actions made u feel - not give up on the friendship

we have tried talkin and it seems we end up argueing more so then fixing things.. and whe it does seem as if things are fine it seems 2 all go to crap again.. having a hard time figuring out how exactly to communicate and change so we can resolve the reaccuring issue..

IDK that either

it seems as I think over things that if it's meant to be in a romantic sense - things are more like discussions than arguments - not that u won't have those - but what I would do if there was too much arguing and things could not be resolved by talking them thru without arguing is I would change that relationship to a friend. people usually get romantically involved too quickly anyway - before there is enough trust to have a genuine friendship and I think that lack of a foundation makes it harder to move to a romantic friendship - because people get romantic before they really trust each other and that's just an accident waiting to happen in my opinion - and Ima not tellin' u what to do this is just what I have experienced & what I would try to do

I appriciate what u are saying and it makes alot of sense but her and I aren't dating at all, we never have and she says she never would date me. Kinda hurts but I wanna learn how 2 be a good friend and set the feelings I have aside so they dont get in the way! Sometimes thats hard 2 do bc when she's comes 2 me with guy probs its hard 4 me 2 help her with it bc of the feelings I have but she has always been there 4 me when I was having my own relationship issues plus I have hurt her through my own lies and behavior as well... So I honestly dont know y she even still has me around.. Guess that's what u can call a true friend! Just wish I could be a better 1 for her

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:18 PM
yes sir! this is correct.. i dont have it down just yet but deff workin on it

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:17 PM
wrong is opinionated

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:15 PM
what to change

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:04 PM
door is shut

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:03 PM
Sometimes to really find yourself, u have 2 START OVER & create the person U really want 2 be, not what everyone thinks u should be

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:01 PM
word is out

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 12:00 PM
being on the computer actually helps open myself up more then face to face sooooo aint no shame in my game LOL rofl blushing

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:58 AM

Well the best advice I ever got about communication was this. "Never go to bed angry the day is gone and tomorrow hasn't happened yet." Its pretty much saying take each day with a fresh set of eyes. I'm not saying run away from problems but everyone should know when its best to let it go. As my father used to say. "Sometimes the greatest victory is the battle not fought." You'd be surprised what letting little stuff go can accomplish on the grander scheme of things. Moving forward is easiest with a lighter load.

i like what you're saying & I have to agree with ya on this

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:47 AM
blame me not

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:43 AM
wife or not

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:42 AM
quality is life

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:41 AM

Y is it so hard 2 find a good and honest person these days?
Seems like anytime u start 2 get attached 2 someone these days they end up hurting u.... just sayin, seems easier just 2 stay single

people close to each other can only hurt each other because they care about one another. Learning how to avoid hurting each other is part of growth in any relationship and in our lives.

I would talk to the friend about it so they understand how their actions made u feel - not give up on the friendship

we have tried talkin and it seems we end up argueing more so then fixing things.. and whe it does seem as if things are fine it seems 2 all go to crap again.. having a hard time figuring out how exactly to communicate and change so we can resolve the reaccuring issue..

brndn23's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:37 AM
silence is virtue

Previous 1