Community > Posts By > USAFAmarathon

USAFAmarathon's photo
Thu 11/08/07 01:01 PM
I'll take direct action next time I see her.

Your advice has been priceless...

- Brandon

USAFAmarathon's photo
Thu 11/08/07 05:53 AM
I do appreciate your point of view as you are entitled to one. Her friends aren't that coniving. I think it's very hard for you all to understand. I've pretty much decided what i'm going to do. Using all of your opinions and what my family and friends say. I don't put things behind me that easily. I don't expect her to come back, and don't want her to unless she's happy. And if she doesn't that's find, at least she'll know how I felt and that's all I care about, I can't quit until she knows it...

And you can never put to much energy into anything in life. My life is filled with energy and anything I do I shall do it with a passion and not care how the end result comes out....

USAFAmarathon's photo
Thu 11/08/07 04:59 AM
HotandSpicey, I originally broke up with her because I was afraid of trying to handle a long distance relationship while being 1500 miles away, she had no character flaws nor did I that affected our relationship, we were perfectly happy when we broke up. I'm stationed here at USAFA for 1302 more days....that's quite a long time, I try to pass the time by running, I run upwards of 95 miles a week sometimes.

And I spent yesterday talking to her two best friends and both seem very much ok with me still being into her and me dating her again and were up for the idea when her and her bf fall apart...

Just will take time.

USAFAmarathon's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:28 PM
Haha, finding a girl in the springs as a four degree at USAFA is like trying to find water in the desert. They like all the upperclassmen who aren't wearing service dress.

USAFAmarathon's photo
Wed 11/07/07 12:15 PM
I'm not, and I say again, NOT going to break them up. I refuse to do that, that's just low lifeish and I don't want her to hate me. I just know they won't last because I ran track with him for 2 years and dated her for almost a year. I know them both well and know it won't work. I'm just wating for the it won't work part to kick in...

Until then, I'm going to continue being her friend, and I might tell her how i feel when I go home in 6 weeks on christmas break. By then i'll have been back in her life and not freak her out by coming out of no where...

- Brandon

USAFAmarathon's photo
Wed 11/07/07 09:38 AM
I really like the have a pair of balls approach, but what do I do about her boyfriend. They have been together for like 5 months and they seem fine, I mean I don't know, I live in colorado now, but from what I here we were a better couple?

USAFAmarathon's photo
Wed 11/07/07 07:05 AM
Emo, Indie, and Screamo

USAFAmarathon's photo
Wed 11/07/07 06:59 AM
Misterapathy, that's the type of thing I was looking to hear. Not just "giveups" and it's over move on's.

And for the girl who called me out on my age. I'm terribly sorry if it offends you that i'm 17. I turn 18 in 2 months and 12 says. If my age makes you feel uncomfortable you don't have to speak with me. My age does not resemble my maturity. I skipped a grade, and now i'm in college at the Air Force Academy. I'm a "wee" bit more mature than your average 17 year old if you will...

Anyways, feel free to keep responding. I just sent her an email just talking about music and asking her how she was doing, hopefully she'll be as smiley as she was last time we talked...

- Brandon

USAFAmarathon's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:19 PM
I feel so arguementative about this because of how much I know about her. She'd never run over me, i'm not that type of guy, even when desperate.

I'm in the military, i've been taught better than that.

USAFAmarathon's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:14 PM

I can't really say much to that. But I know he isn't right for her. And I know it won't last. Just a game of waiting...Don't be so mean about her/it/me...= [

USAFAmarathon's photo
Tue 11/06/07 09:05 PM
She drops his name when we are talking. But that's about it, like if we are talking about track, she'll just go yea Kyle is doing the pole vault...but I don't know what i'm going to do this year...etc. she doesn't just talk about their relationship with me.

USAFAmarathon's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:59 PM
Ok, so as a senior in high school I started dating this girl in september, 9 months later in June I dumped her weeks before I left half way across the country to go to the Air Force Academy, within like 2 weeks she was dating a new boy and I didn't care. After Basic Training I started talking to her again, but I would just get mad at her and then I went off on one of her friends and said she was a complete waste of time to date...

Now after 2 months of not talking to her and TONS of thinking, I realized, I don't think it was one of those "In retrospect, that was a poor choice?" kind of deals. So sunday night I called her and we talked for 75 minutes, and then on monday talked for an hour on aim. I didn't talk to her today because I'm trying not to come back on to strong and just want it to seem like i'm being her friend. But she is 5 months strong with her BF and I absolutely hate it, I want nothing more than them to break up and I want to date her again. I know this is all my fault, I never should have left her, but I want her back and every minute of every day she's all I think about. I can't focus on homework, class, even my running is slightly off and running is the only thing that is like 100% consistent in my life...

I'm going home in 6 weeks to visit for Christmas and i'm going to end up seeing her. And I'm hoping that i'll be so overwhelming with how much i've changed she'll want me back. But that's such a long shot. I mean I have changed a ton, i've put on tons of muscle, i'm so much sweeter, much more innocent minded...etc...

What to do?

Thanks for those who take the time to help me out, I may just sound like a stupid kid with a stupid problem, but it's killing me piece by piece, I just want to be at rest in my thoughts again....

- Brandon

USAFAmarathon's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:51 PM
My reasons for coming to this site are odd. I started talking to my exgf about 3 days ago and it made me extremely depressed, and I already talk to lots of girls but most of them are way to close to see as anything else and I want some girl new to talk to to take my mind of my old gf who now has a new bf...I think some of you could relate to dumping a bf/gf then having it come back to haunt you...

USAFAmarathon's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:48 PM
I have a feeling there are not many girls of my age on this site...and the ones who are likely do not share a passion for intense running. I could be wrong though...?

USAFAmarathon's photo
Tue 11/06/07 08:43 PM
I'm brandon. A runner at the Air Force Academy, I've been single for like 5 months or something of that sort and I don't know what I want to do right now...

= ]