Community > Posts By > hitech

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:06 PM

it's one thing to hold a personal opinion/preference. it's another thing to accuse people of abusing their children.

exactly, especially when NO ONE was suggesting that.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:05 PM

Does whistling at construction workers count? bigsmile

If that's your thing Miss Wright, it counts.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:02 PM

Sorry to break it to those of you who rule with a belt. That shrill uncontrollable scream that you consider the sound of a job well done after you strapped your childs backside which subsided to the gutteral wimperings between the breaths. They weren't wispering how much they loved you as they cried into a pillow. And if you did get an I love you was it because they were so into getting thier arse beat in a voilent manner by someone who told them to protect the weak. and don't beat up on children smaller than you, that they couldn't contain their joy, or were they just scared as hell.

Scenes as ugly as these have no place in loving homes

Yeah, but it's not strange to hear kids tell their parents they love them from inside a jail cell because when they were younger all they got was a time out and felt they could get the same thing when they got older. You speaking from personal experience or something?

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:55 PM

Ladies, how often have you made the first move when meeting or approaching a guy you're interested in? Not only here in the online cyber world, but the real world too...And fellas do you like it when women do this? By the way, being drunk doesn't count, because drunk people talk to everybody.

i like when women make the first move.it means i probably won't get slapped

Very good point

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:52 PM

I let the men do the approachin, it's their jobshades

I hate having just one job sometimes, now I got two. Sheesh!

It's in the rule book, u shoulda read it more closely. Heck I just found out not to long ago that there are actually rules to datinohwell

And they all suck

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:51 PM

I just club 'em over the head & drag 'em to my lair...

For some reason....I like that.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:49 PM
Edited by hitech on Fri 07/31/09 08:50 PM

I let the men do the approachin, it's their jobshades

I hate having just one job sometimes, now I got two. Sheesh!

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:48 PM

papersmile tripped me as I walked by and asked me out while I lay on the floor

Gotta love the method

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:46 PM
Edited by hitech on Fri 07/31/09 08:47 PM
Ladies, how often have you made the first move when meeting or approaching a guy you're interested in? Not only here in the online cyber world, but the real world too...And fellas do you like it when women do this? By the way, being drunk doesn't count, because drunk people talk to everybody.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:27 PM

If you had a guest over and they saw a bug on your kitchen counter and then commented, "Well, you know why they're here...there's an ample food source" pointing to the crumbs on the stove.

Nah.....I'd just laugh and agree. Life is too short to take things like that so seriously.

Very true

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:19 PM

it makes me laugh when I hear people say

"I would never spank my kids"

and then I hear them say

"I don't know why they are so disrespectful"

Maybe they should keep them in "time out" longer.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:16 PM

i will never marry a man who thinks it's ok to hit a child.

I can't speak for everybody, and I'm not trying to hijack the thread, but that's how I was raised. My parents punished me with spankings and taking things away. They weren't abusive in any way. I don't think parents who spank their kids or don't use "time out" are either. I just think that kids get away with more today than when I was younger. And I'm only 33.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:13 PM

about 20% of the whippings I got was for something I didn't do

my mom said it just makes up for the times I didnt get caught

Whippings would make this world a better place. BRING BACK THE WHIPPINGS! By the way, I got my share too. I'm the oldest of four kids and they blamed me for everything.

Ha! I'm the eldest of SIX! scared

ouch!

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:13 PM

I say whippings but i really mean switchings

my mom would hand me a knife and send me out to cut my own peach switch

and woe if I cut one too small

My Grandmother did that. Made me go out and get a switch, so she could beat me with it. As a matter of fact she told me a long while back that if I didn't settle down and have some kids I was going to have to repeat that process. Funny right. Love her though. My mom was a master with the belt. I'm talking Mr. Miyagi.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:09 PM
I'm a bad mother-(shut yo mouth)

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:07 PM

about 20% of the whippings I got was for something I didn't do

my mom said it just makes up for the times I didnt get caught

Whippings would make this world a better place. BRING BACK THE WHIPPINGS! By the way, I got my share too. I'm the oldest of four kids and they blamed me for everything.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:53 PM
Nike shoes, Pace Picante Sauce, Breyer's ice cream, Oreo cookies, and everybody knows you can't beat Scott tissue.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:20 PM
Edited by hitech on Fri 07/31/09 02:21 PM
Different people are going to be attracted to you for different reasons. I've had some women tell me they liked my look, while others have told me that I'm a funny guy and they liked my personality. While I was surprised in both cases, I just ran with it, and it let me know, people are going to view you in different ways. Doesn't mean you're ugly, or you have the personality of Bob Newhart.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:07 PM
I wouldn't mind being scolded by a sexy older woman. Otherwise I hate it.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:03 PM

WOW!!! So many thoughts from you guys about freckles. Growing up I was told they were angel kisses and let me tell you I thought I was something special but hmmmmmm after reading some of the post maybe this could be the answer to why I am still single Hee Hee

I know this has been said SO MANY TIMES in this thread, but I along with other guys think freckles on a woman are very attractive. Also, if you don't mind me saying you look great in your photo. I'm sure the freckles just add to it. Not sure why you're single.