Community > Posts By > Botcher

Botcher's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:00 PM
Greetings and salutations..lol

Botcher's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:58 PM
God created us with Free Will... when we discovered sin we found the difficulties of sinfulness... covetousness and emptiness...want and need. We are always looking for something else, something new, something better because we can't really find anything imperfect that fills the God-shaped void in us.

Botcher's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:54 PM
Hi everyone from Pittsburgh area...Nice to see some locals.

Botcher's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:52 PM
On the Turning Away ... Pink Floyd

great guitar solo...live version

Botcher's photo
Sat 08/23/08 10:47 PM
In honor of the Olympics...

Everybody Wang Chung tonite.

Botcher's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:37 PM
:smile:

Botcher's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:36 PM
glasses Usually the just want to be friends thing is a chicken shtuff way of saying buzz off.

If he meant it, he would have worded it sincerely and not called you by someone else's name.

You are the lucky one...you don't have to put up with his shtuff anymore.

Sounds like a loser to me.
laugh

Botcher's photo
Sat 02/09/08 04:58 PM
Let me check.......ahhhhhh YEP...still am

Botcher's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:14 PM
The worst mistake this country could make is putting another Clinton in office. To be fair, I don't think much of Bush the younger any more even though I voted for him. However, I have read and heard enough about the Clintons to know they are driven by power... not by concern for the common man. Will OBama or McCain be better choices? I don't know but I would rather vote for a Black liberal than a power-hungry white maven. If Clinton is elexted, this country will regret it.

Amazingly...it takes PBS to broadcase stories like this. What about the regular news outlets? They have always been soft on the Clintons and their escapades. Can't trust the media either.

Botcher's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:47 PM
You got it.... Here we go Steelers...!!!!!!!!

DOn't give up you fair weather figs.... cheer the Black and Gold!!!!!!

Here we go Steelers... Here we go...!!!!

Botcher's photo
Fri 11/16/07 05:38 PM
Great post.... Steelers All the WAY!!!!!!!

Botcher's photo
Fri 11/16/07 03:18 PM
hey redhot...found this in the help area...

A. Sending an instant message is simple — just go to their profile, and if they are online, you'll see a button labeled "Instant Message" near where their friends are displayed. Just click on that button, and a chat session will be opened.

Botcher's photo
Fri 11/16/07 03:16 PM
Hi everyone...newbie here... currently separated (6 months) and still figuring it all out. Friends welcome.

Botcher's photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:41 PM
Between James Harrison on D and Ben's 5 TDs...just way too much for Baltimore. But one caution here...the corners for Baltimore did not play well most of the game and were not their starters. The Steelers attacked this weakness well but let's not assume they'll keep blowing out iffy teams. They should have beaten both Arizona and Denver...but maybe it's better this way.