Community > Posts By > Killick

no photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:42 AM
Patience is overrated. You identify the goal and go straight at it. No wishy-washy crapola. Some folks don't care for this - those are the ones still messing around with e-mails while the rest of us are out on real dates.

no photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:04 AM

People falling asleep after sex?noway noway

Who was I trying to fool with my sarcasm? Which by the way was obviously lost on some people.laugh

Sarcasm was received. I guess mine wasn't. Just kidding around. :)

no photo
Tue 06/07/11 07:51 AM
Edited by Killick on Tue 06/07/11 07:52 AM

People falling asleep after sex?noway noway

you're not fooling anyone, dude. The male body dumps about a gallon of stress-relievers, anti-depressants and painkillers into your bloodstream. Maybe a drop or two of psilopsybin if the sex was really good. Not that I would know.

Still, for about 3 or 4 minutes, we are at the utter mercy of the whims of the female mind. Which goes to show that men display an enormous amount of courage and trust when they sleep with a woman. We should get points or something.

no photo
Mon 06/06/11 02:26 PM

Dear Miss Jenniebean,

Regarding your post - "I can't stand to be used as a sleeping pill."

Your position is understandable but I must point out that there is nothing more romantic than falling asleep in the arms of your lover. Holding her close, feeling safe and trusted, smelling her hair, dozing off to the sound of her beating heart, warm and toasty, snug and roasty, and the taste of her neck, and the feel of skin on skin - oh Jenniebean, just try to see it as it is - the most amazing feeling on earth.

Sincerely,

a concerned member of the Falling-Asleep-After-Sex-Without-Guilt Society.

laugh laugh laugh

That all sounds very romantic but I am talking about simply being used as a sleeping pill with no regard to all that romantic stuff and a blow up doll would do just as good a job.

I knew a guy who, after sex, would literally pass out completely. I mean, you could not wake him up. It was like he was in a coma. It was some sort of sleep disorder I think. He did it every time!! At first I thought he had a heart attack.

Then there is the guy who just needs sexual release and just prefers a woman (any woman) over his dominant hand used to jerk off.

Trust me I know the difference in what you are talking about and what I am talking about.

oh I trust you, I'm just shocked. Guys like that just give us sappy ones a bad name.

no photo
Mon 06/06/11 12:23 PM
Dear Miss Jenniebean,

Regarding your post - "I can't stand to be used as a sleeping pill."

Your position is understandable but I must point out that there is nothing more romantic than falling asleep in the arms of your lover. Holding her close, feeling safe and trusted, smelling her hair, dozing off to the sound of her beating heart, warm and toasty, snug and roasty, and the taste of her neck, and the feel of skin on skin - oh Jenniebean, just try to see it as it is - the most amazing feeling on earth.

Sincerely,

a concerned member of the Falling-Asleep-After-Sex-Without-Guilt Society.