Community > Posts By > nofakeprofs

nofakeprofs's photo
Sun 02/26/23 11:00 PM
I only wish Putin was our leader. This **** that is in our country has ruined it by letting foreign powers get in too deep they got us just know that it's over with.

nofakeprofs's photo
Sun 02/26/23 10:57 PM
My heart goes out to you. There's no America left it's all gone. What freedom we knew is gonna be gone forever because China is now taking over America. Believe me it is true . They have Chinese police stations in the US and if you think I'm lying then go check my ****. It's over they have us beat already.. but we've pulled off **** before that was phenomenal we'll do it again or we won't. It's obvious that the administration that's in right now is trying to the American people sink is what they're doing and we ain't gonna freak

nofakeprofs's photo
Sun 02/26/23 10:57 PM
My heart goes out to you. There's no America left it's all gone. What freedom we knew is gonna be gone forever because China is now taking over America. Believe me it is true . They have Chinese police stations in the US and if you think I'm lying then go check my ****. It's over they have us beat already.. but we've pulled off **** before that was phenomenal we'll do it again or we won't. It's obvious that the administration that's in right now is trying to the American people sink is what they're doing and we ain't gonna freak

nofakeprofs's photo
Sun 02/26/23 07:27 PM
Sadly I reckon you're correct. Hmmm

nofakeprofs's photo
Thu 02/17/22 11:45 AM
So I've started more money on trying to find a fun down to earth woman but in Yuma nothing. I'm hoping something materializes soon. If not I'm going to the monk hut.