Community > Posts By > Melbie

Melbie's photo
Fri 11/09/07 04:16 AM
Sorry I haven't got back sooner but Thanks Yall Hope Y'all have a Blessed Day!!!!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:24 PM
Then I must say I do apologize for my mistake I'm still in my first 24 hours on here and I'm trying to learn everything!!
Will do jus that Thanks for bringing that to my attention Markecephus!!

Have a Blessed night!!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 06:55 PM
Natassia You were attackin my friend and first of all I don't take kindly to that All I was trying to say to you before you attack someone look at yourself as a person first, you nor I have the right to attack someone cuz they start a thread about dirty talk when there are to me worse threads out there!!!! You jus jumped on the band wagon and well Maybe you should lead your own way instead of letting others do it for you!!! Oh yeah and another thing the world doesn't revolve around you, you was jus a little piece of it that's all and well since i really don't know you I could really care less about what you think of me!! I was jus hopin that the rest of the folks on here were nothing like you or the others from last night!!! I have nothing more to say to you or any of the others from last night so please do not respond to me!!!!

To everyone else that had warm and encouraging words Thanks again I really do appreciate it!!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:55 AM
Thanks you too Wolf!!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:45 AM
I'm gonna Love every minute of that game!!!

I am loving the fact that there are so many Cowboys Threads hahahaha!!!

LOVE THE BOYS!!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:43 AM
I loved watching the Cowboys Stomp the **** outta the Eagles WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

Die Hard Cowboys Fan Here!!!!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:25 AM
Hello Y'all Its Wonderful to see more warm welcomings THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:08 AM
I am really glad to see people who are welcoming and encouraging!!!

The dating world sucks we don't need to make it harder for people!!!

Thanks to those who HAVE welcomed me in a warm way!!!

MUCH APPRECIATED

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:21 AM
Thanks I do appreciate that!!

No Worries I don't let people get in my way of having fun!!!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:39 AM
I'm scared to meet anyone else in fear of being attacked for some off the wall comment!!

Its sad to see with all the hate in the world people have to bring hate to the dating sites isn't the real world hard enough can't we get on the internet and feel a little less on guard?!?!?!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:37 AM
Hey Boomer Sweetie How are ya???

Thanks for inviting me to a hell hole bud!!!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:35 AM
I like to meet new people and well i was invited here by another member and when i was makin a funny to his thread i was attacked by a few of the other members!!!

Is this the way everyone is on here do y'all jus make accusations of others if you don't know them???

I am in search of finding Mr.Right otherwise why would i be on a dating site!!!

Smooches Melbie

Melbie's photo
Tue 11/06/07 12:21 AM
Hey Y'all I would jus like to say Hello!!!

I did jus sign up tonight but I really don't think that gives anyone the right to say that I am a fake or a $2 whore or say that I am whoring myself on this site!!

Y'alls welcome was not very warm!!!

Its sad to know that people are accused of being fake jus cuz they say something that others don't like!!

I will say what i want when i want if someone doesn't like it then please feel free to not respond to anything i say!!!

So yes I do have a whole lot of cleavage and I may look good to some but that doesn't give you the right to say the things y'all have thus far!!

Ya never know where and when you'll meet your next boss so you should be nice to whomever you meet!!!

I like to have fun with people and it says that the Sex and Dating thread is R rated FUN so let people have fun ya damn sticks in the mud!!!

Smooches Melbie