Community > Posts By > dlawson12

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:05 PM
:banana: Have a great weekend and a wonderful Mothers day for you moms out there.:banana: flowers

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:48 PM
I read them....

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:44 PM

These post seem to pop up from time to time , and they make me wonder. Is something wrong with me ? Sex just isnt that high on my list of priorities . Maybe its because I just find that sex isnt all that hard to find . Finding someone special to have it with on the other hand ,NOW thats a challenge .What ever happened to putting your best foot forward and getting to know someone before you want to play monkey and the banana .

Your perfectly normal, its not that you don't want sex, you just want other more important things first. I feel the same way. I think thats somewhat of an indicator, if the guy isnt trying on the first date he wants more than just sex. All guys want it, its just the ones that don't try on the first date have different priorities.

The second theory is there is something wrong with both of us.... laugh

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:36 PM

Well most men are sex driven.
And alot of girls will put out on the first date.
SO you have those girls to thank for.

Men are very visual. Meeting a girl the first time, its very physical, since there is no other factors to really go by. He does not really know your likes and dislikes, or personality, nor does he really care at first. You set the parameters and limitations for this date, cuz the guy does not really have any. It's simple if you tell a guy:" I wanna have sex with you" most guys will not hesitate, and will hop right on. So its your job to let him know what your limits are. It doesn't even have to be communicated in a verbal way. Use bodylanguage.

I think the guy will not even attempt to ask you if you send out the right signals. He will respect you too much to even make that move, he is probably thinking about having sex with you the whole night, but if you send out the right signal, he will never ask you to, or push himself on you, out of fear of rejection.

Well said... lol flowerforyou

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:17 PM

I walk around naked.:wink:

I bet that works well! laugh

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:16 PM
It depends on how odd that behavior is to your partner. I would say give space... at least at first. Go find something to do. But I wouldn't let it go on to long.

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:12 PM
Left work early to see it today, I enjoyed it. :banana:

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:10 PM
I would not know where to start....

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:08 PM
Welcome to Mingle2 waving

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 03:04 PM
You can agree to disagree if its unimportant. Something along the lines of your wrong but that is ok. You can be a stubborn and strong person without needing to change another persons mind.... or at least thats my theory.

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 02:46 PM

You know girls these days, WOW, hanging all over guys, skirts that are way to short, and so on. Its really shocking to me that I use to be one of those girls and whats more shocking is that there are young girls that are going into this trend.

So what is it, is it that guys like a good time now, and want to take a good girl home to mom later?

I'm a woman now and finally embracing that, so why is it that I dress to a T all the time, very stylish and put together, but guys just don't seem to notice that. They just turn to look at the short skirt next to me.

Class please.

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 08:15 AM

You need to open the application, not the folder. Should be an icon on your desktop, if it isnt there it should be in start->programs->itunes->itunes

Don't stress it :smile:

Did that .. and there are over 1900 songs in there.

Now.. this is not an Apple model. It has no brand name on it, but it looks like the nano. It is 8 GB

I have the ITunes open.. the ipod plugged in..

but nothing on either screen (computer or the ipod) give me any options about loading

hmmmmm, if its not an apple you cant use itunes.

Ok... try this.

Load windows media player.
Search for the sync option, if you have the newest version it should be a tab in the top right.

If you choose that tab and it is compatible you should see your device in the window.

Another option is to try what Franshade suggested, since its not an IPOD it might work.

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 07:53 AM

try

right click on start
explore
search your music files
should be able to drag and drop onto ipod drive file
you may have to change the file types - depending on how stored on your computer.

Blessings to you Fran! I actually made it to step 3~! LOL

When I get to the music files.. ther eare 2 for ITunes
ITunes Music Library
ITune Library (data)

any idea which one I want to click on?? slaphead

flowerforyou

Sunshine, I'd try dragging one music file from the music library to your ipod (trial and error) as I am not a fan of Apple, I have an old MP3 player.

apple doesn't allow this, only way to sync with an ipod is the itunes application.

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 07:52 AM
You need to open the application, not the folder. Should be an icon on your desktop, if it isnt there it should be in start->programs->itunes->itunes

Don't stress it :smile:

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 07:42 AM
Once its plugged in you dont look at the IPOD screen, you need to open itunes on your PC.

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/08/09 07:37 AM
Once you have it plugged in you need to load up itunes on your computer. It should ask you if you want to sync with the IPOD the first time. If you want to change the settings after the initial sync click on your ipod on the left pane inside itunes. On the right you should see multiple tabs for different file types where you can choose what is synced.

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:43 PM

I want serious answers!!!!

Can a man be truely in love with a woman yet have feelings for another woman at the same time?

Can a woman Truely love a man and a woman without loving one more than the other?

Can a Triad relationship work?

Clerification....one man and two women living togeather in harmony! A compleate love triangle not a third wheel!

I do not think so, but just my opinion...

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:19 PM
awesome.... Im ashing on my keyboard as I type... lol

Its a future goal

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:14 PM
I was trying to think of something clever... but its to late and I'm to tired... lol flowerforyou

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:01 PM

I am at home sitting in front of my computer laugh

Right, eh? My younger daughter was visiting her father last weekend, calls and asks me where I am (house phone), she realized it was a blonde moment as soon as she said it. :tongue:

rofl