Community > Posts By > Raymore_Prince

Raymore_Prince's photo
Sat 07/19/08 04:45 PM
Any ladies from Kansas City MO. come in to chat?? I'm always lookin for someone new to hang with. Gimmie a hollar. smokin

Raymore_Prince's photo
Sat 07/19/08 04:29 PM
Edited by Raymore_Prince on Sat 07/19/08 04:31 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You'r an attractive, sexy blond. Better yet a blond then anything else. Where do you live?? I'll come out and see ya. LOL

Raymore_Prince's photo
Sat 07/19/08 04:01 PM
I'm the alpha geek of the Kansas City Missouri Technology Association......ok well I'm the Vice President but I'm still one of the "big wiggs" LOL So where did all the geeky girls go?? GO www.KCMCTA.com!!!!!!!!!!!glasses glasses glasses To all geeky girls shoot me an email no matter how far you are.

Raymore_Prince's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:00 PM
Well I don't mean to sound like I'm feeling sorry for myself but if I'm not an ogre then I ask one and all why can't I find a date on these f*cking dating sites?? I'm on......I don't know how many and I get nobody talking to me. I have yet to look at dating the same sex but......DA*M I'm just looking to for some companionship.

Raymore_Prince's photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:35 PM
I can snort water up my nose and spit it out of my mouth. happy

Raymore_Prince's photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:57 PM
I'm not having a whole lot of luck finding anybody. Is there something that I'm doing wrong??

I do have to admit I like Jill298's sarcasm and those devilish eyes she has in her pic its just a little bit....how can I put this....NAUGHTY!!!!!!devil LOL