Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 07/03/22 11:48 PM
It's not all fun and games if you meet someone off a dating app and it goes terribly wrong. I would advise people using dating sites and apps to use extreme care because you never know if you're running into a date scammer/con-artist with a fake profile on the date site you're using and don't be so quick to share your email address or cellphone number with anyone and always direct message them through Mingle2's contact messenger only for personal safety.

no photo
Mon 04/26/21 12:30 AM
Allan Constantine: I can understand that some people are looking for those whom are interested in the same hobbies and likes on mingle2 and it's sometimes difficult to find that exact match. If your truly after that GF who's into gaming also try to see what other interests she might have besides just gaming. Ask that person if they're into outdoor sports, camping, fishing, traveling the country. Most women like a guy who can cook and are also avid readers of literature, science, history and they also love music...Give it a try ! I suggest making some of these changes/updates to your personal profile. Don't give up on yourself because of what happened due to Covid-19 and what your old friends did because of it... "That's All In The Past...!!!" Don't stop looking for new friends, It's time to move on and find some new friends here and improve your life....Just remember this It will take some time to find that special someone and it won't happen in one day or over-night...

no photo
Tue 03/26/19 02:24 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 03/26/19 02:37 PM
It a fact that people are always seeking the best things in life for themselves an one of them is trying to find true love and happiness. Finding true love is not always as simple as it looks and it has taken some of us along time to obtain it....

no photo
Tue 03/26/19 02:23 PM
It is really true that every man is different and I think that the same thing goes for women, it’s true compatibility and love that most of the people here are seeking..Most of us desire friendship, companionship and marriage. But I think that kindness, caring, compassion, respect, loyalty and honesty matters in no matter what we are all seeking here and in life it’s self.