Community > Posts By > ArmyManM16

ArmyManM16's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:47 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh Is that what you got from my post??? LMAO!!!

But thankyou for clearing up the discrepancy between a woman you were 'just dating' and a partner... and the cheating thing....

for a minute there I thought a heinous crime had been committed...phew!!!

Just some chick you dated, found someone else...not anyone you were committed to... right, thanks for that..

I have to agree here. Sorry. 6 months and you leave? I got nothing to help ya there.

I dont need help....she knew from day one I was leaving in 6 months so it's not like like I hid and just said " oh im leaving tomorrow"

ArmyManM16's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:45 AM

I know of a guy who came back from the Sandbox to find wife and children gone. Car gone. Bank account gone. Credit cards maxed to the tune of $20,000. The only thing she hadn't done was cheat.

Was it ok to cheat on you....No. But sit back and place yourself in her shoes.

As I stated earlier there are troopers who cheat while deployed and it's seen as "they were far from home, scared and lonely". Those left behind are also far from the one they love, scared and lonely.

Two sides to everything.

My mom and grandmother were in her shoes and didn't cheat.....this was during Vietnam and WW2 so I cant imagine it was any easier on them yet they stayed faithful so i dont have any sympathy for her or for soldiers who cheat when they are overseas but i wasnt one them so dont act like i was

AT NO TIME, say again NO TIME, did I state you were. I did state that there are those who do and that it is equally wrong.

yes they are wrong as i stated but what does that have to do with my post?

Did you find out why? Again look at the reasoning behind it. It is possible that because you're volonteering for extra tours she feels neglected, less important. Something you both need to look at maybe. But then what the hell do I know. I'm just a military brat and ex-grunt.

The one and only time I volunteered I asked her about and she was 100% behind me or so I thought

ArmyManM16's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:40 AM

no she wasn't waiting for me
she didn't have access to my bank accounts thank god

no she didnt give me anything
she should have dumped me it would of been a hell of a lot better

So no access to bank accounts.... interesting.... so she wasn't an equal partner in this relationship? Or you didn't support her, financially, before you went away, and whilst you were away?

So who paid YOUR bills?

So she was more some woman you knew that was supposed to be faithful to you, but whom you didnt support financially, fully or partially?

You didnt trust her to have access to your income while you were away, is that what you are saying???

Hmmmm.... interesting...huh

Number one I was 21 years old and dated her for 6 months before I left DATED not married so no I did not support her financially I think you are a bit confused. So in order for a woman to stay faithful she has to have access to all my money now thats interesting

ArmyManM16's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:33 AM

I know of a guy who came back from the Sandbox to find wife and children gone. Car gone. Bank account gone. Credit cards maxed to the tune of $20,000. The only thing she hadn't done was cheat.

As I stated earlier there are troopers who cheat while deployed and it's seen as "they were far from home, scared and lonely". Those left behind are also far from the one they love, scared and lonely.

Two sides to everything.

My mom and grandmother were in her shoes and didn't cheat.....this was during Vietnam and WW2 so I cant imagine it was any easier on them yet they stayed faithful so i dont have any sympathy for her or for soldiers who cheat when they are overseas but i wasnt one them so dont act like i was

AT NO TIME, say again NO TIME, did I state you were. I did state that there are those who do and that it is equally wrong.

yes they are wrong as i stated but what does that have to do with my post?

ArmyManM16's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:28 AM

Two sides to everything.

ArmyManM16's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:24 AM
Thank you for the kind words and I will keep your son in my prayers as will all my fellow soldiers

ArmyManM16's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:20 AM
no she wasn't waiting for me
she didn't have access to my bank accounts thank god

no she didnt give me anything
she should have dumped me it would of been a hell of a lot better

ArmyManM16's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:16 AM
Oh so it's ok she cheated because i was gone? Just so you know i wasnt playing GI Joe and don't sit there and act like I was playing a f*ckin game because i wasnt

ArmyManM16's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:05 AM
The fact that your trying to put the blame on me is ridiculous or trying to show people it was ok because she was lonely i was pretty lonely in a country where people hated me. she knew i was a soldier and knew i was going to leave...so dump me tell me to piss off just dont cheat on me. to all those who say i shouldn't of volunteered to go the one time i did volunteer well i really dont care what you think and if it comes up again i'll volunteer again i love this country and will fight for it no matter what. i know theres a woman out there that can see that.

ArmyManM16's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:21 PM
No not really...lol

ArmyManM16's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:16 PM
Im just wondering why me as well as about 50% of the other soldiers I know get cheated on while we are in Iraq....I just got back from my 3rd tour and found out I got cheated on again! I guess I don't get it maybe someone can let me know why this happens so much. I just hope there is a girl who can see I will proudly fight for my country until I can't anymore. I just want a faithful woman but I guess that easier said than done.

Had to repost some people wanted me too

ArmyManM16's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:47 PM
Edited by ArmyManM16 on Thu 02/21/08 09:13 PM
Im just wondering why me as well as about 50% of the other soldiers I know get cheated on while we are in Iraq....I just got back from my 3rd tour and found out I got cheated on again! I guess I don't get it maybe someone can let me know why this happens so much. I just hope there is a girl who can see I will proudly fight for my country until I can't anymore. I just want a faithful woman but I guess that easier said than done.