no photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:33 PM
eh, im more of an ass man myself but the twins need love too loldrinker

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:29 PM
lol why doesn't this place have a chatroom laugh

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:17 PM
hey im just starting this to get random conversation sense the place does not have a chat room soooo im open for anything anyone want to talk about,

no photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:29 AM

honestly the only thing that i have found to help forget someone who hurt you is to find someone new i mean dateing is what helped me when my ex-fioncee left me after 6 years of my love and devotion.
i hope you feel better
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

funny thing is im kind of the same way

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 11:14 AM

im @ work already!
yeah well its pretty tempting but ohwell.:cry:
how you holding up

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:23 AM

i really hope so auburngirl cuz im hurting lots.ohwell flowerforyou
last night he text (doesnt call) text tellin me he didnt do nothin wrong bla bla bla. cant he have the ****en nuts to call me not just text me. ****en jerk.grumble
i didnt replyhappy
lol your better than me, when mine texted me I texted back which i know was a mistake

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 10:20 AM

You're way too pretty a girl to wait around for an a**hole. I know it hurts. Move on sweetie you're too good for him. flowerforyou

thanks twitch :heart:
flowerforyou i'll get through it soon (i hope)
don't worry you will get through it before you know it you will have another guy talking to you besides time heals all wounds....at least thats what im told..

mornin tac how r u this mornin:smile:
im ok just getting up what about you?

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 09:44 AM

You're way too pretty a girl to wait around for an a**hole. I know it hurts. Move on sweetie you're too good for him. flowerforyou

thanks twitch :heart:
flowerforyou i'll get through it soon (i hope)
don't worry you will get through it before you know it you will have another guy talking to you besides time heals all wounds....at least thats what im told..

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:59 PM

when did all this happen to you?
me just over the weekend so its pretty fresh still.:cry:
last week yeah so is mine

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:57 PM

i hope so too, but you know i've noticed that most guys on this site don't take it serious. or maybe i just wanna jump into falling in love too too fast huh?ohwell lil confused here, i guess cuz all of drama goin on in my life. maybe tomorrow will be a better day.:smile:
quite frankly I think thats been my problem I like that felling of pure companionship i don't know i just do. I love being in love it's awesome, but alot of people tend to confuse it with lust

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:47 PM

I'm trying to, i'm @ work but it just seems impossible.sad

tell me about it i know how you feel. despite my best efforts I can not, stop thinking about her....but...i am getting better as time passes i don't think about her as much..

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:43 PM

Yeah.. she played two dudes at the same time and OP bought her expensive jewelry. Oh, and they were intimate. So she is still playing both guys...

[Cliff notes]

Thanks, Lilith. flowerforyou

Now, TAC.....shoot that broad in the face with a bazooka. Then move along.

lol

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:42 PM
thanks lol, yeah but I was a fool it's funny when someone is comming to me for advice I can give real good ones but when im the one in an crazy relationship it's like i forget all I knew

no photo
Mon 03/31/08 11:02 AM
lol yeah I think im gonna pass on that one

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 08:19 AM
thank you guy guys im going to try and get past this

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:53 PM

yeah but when your feelings get involed you tend not to be able to see things as clearly as you would if you had no feelings
That's true, but I just don't want to see you get hurt, cuz my ex-bf did the same thing to me with another woman! Don't do that, cuz she will hurt you over and over!flowerforyou
Thanks im going to damn well try

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:53 PM

I think you were played really well. Do you always send women gifts and money that you don't know very well? I think you can find a real woman that doesn't play games and someone that truly wants you and only you. It sounds like you like drama..trust me, there are women out there that likes drama free relationships BUT they are women not little girls!!
I would say, you need to stop answering her messages and find someone who likes you for you. If you have to buy someone, they are not worth your time!!
Good luck flowerforyou

no lol i don't im usually really level headed but it was just something about her.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:47 PM

Is she TRYING to play you? Dude you are part of the game...

LOL

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:46 PM
yeah but when your feelings get involed you tend not to be able to see things as clearly as you would if you had no feelings