Community > Posts By > designergal

designergal's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:12 AM

I post on other sites and even though someone may not agree with me, they always are welcoming to the site. I'm not sure about this one...it seems like a friendly place, but maybe it is hard to break into...will see.

A lot of people here have known each other for quite a while and are very close. Being a newbie myself I can tell you that it can be a little hard to break into this group. But, for the most part they are a very nice group of people and I think you will like it here in the long run. flowerforyou

Thanks!!

designergal's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:57 AM

its possible she's feelin you out wondering if it would bother you if she was interested in another guy

Ewww....that kinda falls under the " games " crap.

Dude...just tell her. You will know one way or the other pretty quickly.

Heh. You beat me to that one....lmao

Great Minds think alike!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yep. But I DO see the point that Embers and Tina made s well...lol
I guess I do too but, it would be pretty childish....don't you think???

How old are you? There comes a time in everyone's life where the fear of losing something you might enjoy overtakes the fear of rejection. You can't lose something you never had in the first place if you don't let her know. Is she supposed to guess?

so at 48, you've mastered this??? we learn differently, at different times, different things. do not be-little another for lack of one experience, for this site has 1,000 years of such experiences from different people, at different times, and if you use this site to it's best advantage, you will learn much.

I didn't mean it like that. I just was curious how old you are? It seems like sometimes when you are a little younger you are afraid of what might happen when you speak up about your feelings. If she is truly a friend, she would understand your need to tell her and, even if she's not interested in you in that way, would be kind and considerate of your feelings. If you are worried that it will change your friendship, it will. But it already is changing your friendship because you are keeping these feelings from her and it is under the surface of your friendship. It is then making it a dishonest friendship and I'm sure you don't want that.
I am still single, so I obviously haven't mastered the dating game, but I do have true friends...both men and women, who have ended up with their best friends in the end because that is what we all look for in a mate, someone to be our best friend.
I post on other sites and even though someone may not agree with me, they always are welcoming to the site. I'm not sure about this one...it seems like a friendly place, but maybe it is hard to break into...will see.

designergal's photo
Mon 08/25/08 10:20 PM

its possible she's feelin you out wondering if it would bother you if she was interested in another guy

Ewww....that kinda falls under the " games " crap.

Dude...just tell her. You will know one way or the other pretty quickly.

Heh. You beat me to that one....lmao
Great Minds think alike!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yep. But I DO see the point that Embers and Tina made s well...lol
I guess I do too but, it would be pretty childish....don't you think???

How old are you? There comes a time in everyone's life where the fear of losing something you might enjoy overtakes the fear of rejection. You can't lose something you never had in the first place if you don't let her know. Is she supposed to guess?

designergal's photo
Mon 08/18/08 08:10 PM

Hey, thanks for all the info,dreamer. We were planning on going a different way back from Hana....so we end up circling the island. Do you know anything about that road?
What is lavaflow??

If you go to Hana, circle the island. The road going around is not so busy and not as dangerous and it is a really interesting drive. There is a great little store about halfway back with "facilities". We enjoyed this part of the ride almost as much as the crowded waterfall areas near Hana.

designergal's photo
Mon 08/18/08 08:04 PM
I don't dive, but there are lots of great places to snorkel. You should bike down Haleakala if you like an adventurous time. You have lunch at the Protea farm which is interesting. The road to Hana is a very beautiful and fun trip,(and a must do) but be sure to take the back way around after you go up, to see the lava craters and the upcountry. Of course, the Wailea beach is fabulous too. You can take a boat over the Lanai to go jeeping into the wilderness. Maui is the most amazing place ever!!!! I love it there.

designergal's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:21 PM
A S U - GO DEVILS!