gaurav_malik's photo
Sat 08/18/12 11:40 PM
happy happy happy happy happy

gaurav_malik's photo
Sat 08/18/12 11:39 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

gaurav_malik's photo
Wed 08/15/12 01:56 AM
just give a little slap on the butt of mature lady and say her that i can pop up this thing very well

gaurav_malik's photo
Mon 08/13/12 02:48 AM
smile2 smile2 smile2 smile2

gaurav_malik's photo
Thu 08/09/12 03:06 AM
glasses glasses glasses glasses devil devil devil :tongue: :tongue: happy :blushing blushing blushing think

gaurav_malik's photo
Wed 08/08/12 01:48 AM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

gaurav_malik's photo
Tue 08/07/12 02:59 AM

in my neighbor, i have a lady. i want to flirt with her.she is a 40 year old. i want to kiss that divorcee ladyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: love love love love

Read this slowly.. very slowly.. take it literally.. then read it fast.

Try to keep one eyebrow raised the whole time. Don't smile. You can't do it.shades

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: ya bro i know i have a problem in engish grammer. but i am making it good day by daylaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

gaurav_malik's photo
Tue 08/07/12 02:50 AM

^^^^lol^^^^ wow that was fast, figured he'd be moving in tomorrow..

Oh no, I don't think I can handle him, he's too much of a stud,lol

you just hurted me blue eyes. i wish i coud i kiss you on your lips. so that you coud understand my feelings

gaurav_malik's photo
Thu 08/02/12 10:09 PM

i think it is too difficult to get a mature lady because she will sees you as a child.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: brokenheart brokenheart

? Only if you act like one.

right brolaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

gaurav_malik's photo
Thu 08/02/12 07:44 PM

I don't think that's the problem

hahahaha
Now you've done it :-)
:heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

gaurav_malik's photo
Thu 08/02/12 07:23 PM

i think it is too difficult to get a mature lady because she will sees you as a child.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: brokenheart brokenheart

I don't think that's the problem

i think you are also a 40 old, will you be mine girlfriend please:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

gaurav_malik's photo
Thu 08/02/12 06:33 PM
in my neighbor, i have a lady. i want to flirt with her.she is a 40 year old. i want to kiss that divorcee ladyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: love love love love

gaurav_malik's photo
Sun 07/29/12 04:41 AM

If a guy is too busy to have sex with a hot chick is he gay? :tongue: laugh

SOMETIME MAN GOT BORED DOING ****ING ALL THE TIME. SO HE HAS RIGHT TO REFUSE SOME TIME . WE ARE NOT SEX MACHINE

gaurav_malik's photo
Sun 07/29/12 04:20 AM

gaurav_malik's photo
Mon 06/13/11 09:46 PM
i dont know how to do sex. bcz i have never done that thing. can anyone tell me about sex.