Community > Posts By > kateriwillow

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:17 AM
Hey to everybody. I am 52 and hoooolding. Problem is I think my grip is slipping........

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:09 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome!! Everybody here is great. To all the other newbies out there-it's good to meet fellow newbies-Hello!! I'm glad I held my breath and jumped in! Thanks again to everyone for being so nice.

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 10:58 AM
Hey and Welcome! Keep looking, you will find her.

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 10:55 AM
Hello and Welcome!!

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 10:51 AM
Hi Drew. Welcome!

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 10:47 AM
Hi and Welcome!! I am a newbie,too, and so far everyone has been great.You're going to have a good time here. C ya around the forums.Have fun!!

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:30 AM
Hi,Fresh,and all- I'm a newbie but just wanted to jump in and say how much I enjoyed the Brandi Carlile song lyrics. Thank you,Fresh,that is an awesome song and REALLY hit home with me.I think for at least some people that music truly does speak to the soul. Has anyone been to a Powwow? Listen to the drummers with your eyes shut and let your soul absorb it. A language all it's own. SO....keep posting!! I will shut up now. (at least for a little while!! :-) )Kateri

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 10:08 AM
Just wanted to say hello. I joined a short time ago and have been reading the posts. They are so interesting. I am new to this so I will probably not be the sharpest tool in the community,but decided it was time to quit lurking and jump in. So.... hello from Kateri and it is great to meet you all!!