Community > Posts By > lonelyinwausau

lonelyinwausau's photo
Sun 12/16/07 06:51 AM
being born and raised during the 80s i have loved all the groups that came out of that decade. anything from Aha to ZZ top was the best.

lonelyinwausau's photo
Fri 12/14/07 03:32 PM
good luck man! ur in my prayers!! keep in touch if u want

lonelyinwausau's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:41 PM
i think u can view old videos of those shows on www.retrojunk.com or youtube.com

lonelyinwausau's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:36 PM
i loved ren and stimpy. salute ur shorts was a great show..

We run, we jump, we swim and play. We row and go on trips
But the things that last forever are our dear friendships.
Camp Anawanna, we hold you in our hearts
And when we think about you it makes me wanna fart!
--"It's 'I hope we never part'
Now get it right or pay the price!"

Now we will share a lifetime of the fondest memories
By the lake of Anawanna set in the old pine trees

Camp Anawanna, we hold you in our hearts
And when we think about you (This thing came apart)

Think Anawanna. Speak Anawanna. Live Anawanna -- Ugh!

lonelyinwausau's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:37 PM
hi there and welcome to JSH

lonelyinwausau's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:33 AM
right here waiting for the sweet gals to come around!

lonelyinwausau's photo
Wed 12/05/07 01:41 PM
i want a descent girl who does not cheat and would make me happy. is there anyone out there who wants the same?

lonelyinwausau's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:54 AM
age is just a number. just follow your heart. i know i like older women bc they are street smart unlike some younger girls. not like girls these days know what they want but i just have a better understanding what older women want

lonelyinwausau's photo
Thu 11/29/07 02:01 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha. thats cute

lonelyinwausau's photo
Mon 11/19/07 11:57 AM
welcome and good luck to all your searches

lonelyinwausau's photo
Thu 11/15/07 12:32 PM
i guess that means i have to drink all that beer in my fridge??? ok here i go...lol

lonelyinwausau's photo
Tue 11/13/07 02:53 PM
28 here...but feeling old

lonelyinwausau's photo
Sat 11/10/07 08:13 PM
i listen to all types of metal...but i love my metallica and def leppard. i know they arent metal but they were part of the heavy metal craze.

lonelyinwausau's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:03 AM
just posting a message to everyone and that means you too single ladies who want to chat sometime. im sick of the other dating websites so this is my third one. hopefully this is the last and i can find my ms right. any ladies from wisconsin u can email me here.

lonelyinwausau's photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:31 PM
Im the type of guy who likes to shower women with all sorts of gifts. i like giving flowers out on the first date to show that i have a romantic side instead of meeting someone with nothing to give them besides a hug. is that too much to ask for? Also what kinds of girls dont like to cuddle? If your a cuddle bug i think u should cuddle and yes i know space is what all you girls want but snuggling is good to have also bc it shows you how much the other person is like. If any girls like that sort of stuff feel free to write me back on my profile.

2 Next