Community > Posts By > whitephoenix

whitephoenix's photo
Tue 12/04/07 05:04 AM
I definitely consider personality over looks, because I've been in relationships with women who have fit society's deeming of attractive and unattractive. Men who are in it strictly for looks are shallow, and should be avoided. I can't speak for all men, but for me, I need someone who's going to give me all the love and dedication that I'm going to give in a relationship. They have to equal what I'm willing to put into a relationship. They don't have to be a pin-up girl type, they just have to be loyal, understanding, and true.

whitephoenix's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:20 AM
I'm Nick, I'm 26, and I'm new to these parts, and more so, to the whole dating site deal. I'm a writer, so I'm trying really hard not to type a mini novel here. I have two degrees in Communications as I return to school in January for my Master's in Professional Studies. I'm a singer/songwriter for my band The Fire Within, and I've played the trumpet for 15 years. After a rough 2007, I'm trying to end the year in a better state and begin anew in 2008. I like to think I'm a pretty sincere, witty, charming kind of guy, but I've been walked over a lot because, I guess, I have too big of a heart. Always on the look out for new people to talk to, as I deal with having to take meds and such for my depression. I hate my depression. I hope that sums me up, at least a little bit. Hello everyone, again.