Community > Posts By > anotherGuy4U

anotherGuy4U's photo
Mon 07/15/19 11:56 PM
I get messages from what looks like people but just adds next I start to talk to a women and get link for random site.each time I click it it is different place.looking for site that has real people in their true areas.one site listed a bunch of women in nearby town.had to laugh because the pictured more girls then entire town population. So far this site seems real

anotherGuy4U's photo
Tue 04/02/19 10:56 PM
Looking for site that is real and has real people and real locations not bunch of model's pictures saying they are from my town.one site listed more girls from nearby town then entire towns population.still looking so far

anotherGuy4U's photo
Fri 03/01/19 12:02 PM
Was hoping to meet a friend and perhaps it could developed into more but all I get is links to other sites to join which I'm not going to do.don't think this site is for me.will check back in a while but think I'm out of here.

anotherGuy4U's photo
Fri 03/01/19 02:06 AM
Not sure I have a favorite breed.have a favorite dog.I have owned lots of dogs but never until now had one own me.she is 13 now a long haired black lab. Vet says he has only seen two others.first dog I have had latch onto me and its been a neat experience.have came home right after blizzard hit to find her covered in inches of snow waiting for me.normally she is my shadow but early on at times I would have to leave her behind because of equipment I was running.no room for her and to dangerous for on my lap.now I don't leave her alone because she would creek out it attempt to look for me

anotherGuy4U's photo
Fri 03/01/19 01:56 AM
Horses can be relaxing.I love a long multi day mountain ride.away from people with the right company with you its perfect

anotherGuy4U's photo
Fri 03/01/19 01:51 AM
I thought I would start by talking first.get to know them to see if there is things we share in common but so far all I get is links to goto other sites.I'm not joining another one.if someone wants to chat on other site why not go there to look for someone to chat with.thinking about giving up on meeting someone online

anotherGuy4U's photo
Tue 02/26/19 12:28 AM
New to site.wanted to say hi but getting discouraged.the replys seem to be mostly links for other sites which I have no desire to join.or I get profile no longer available.I clicked a forum and days its locked