Community > Posts By > LivinLifeinLV

LivinLifeinLV's photo
Thu 08/25/11 03:45 PM
I don't know just yet. Pretty new myself. Only time will tell. Good Luck!

LivinLifeinLV's photo
Thu 08/25/11 11:50 AM
I've been divorced for a long time and just wanted to date a little and travel, raise my daughter and get her off to college. Now is the time for me to meet new friends and the possibility of meeting someone that "moves me" and take it from there...;)

LivinLifeinLV's photo
Wed 08/24/11 11:08 PM
Well I think that my own profile says it all really. I put myself out there with being myself and letting people know who I am and my interests, etc. The reason I asked the question was because I wanted to stir a little interest and of course get answers on this subject of "restrictions". Since I'm a newbie, I wanted to find out more about how people felt about my question.

I am happy to say that most people feel honesty is the best policy, as I do as well, and you are right, if you just wanted to play, then it wouldn't matter as much, but those who are truly looking to make a good connection, then they really should be real and honest with their profile, interests and photos.

Thanks all! Nice website, and pretty cool people out there!

LivinLifeinLV's photo
Wed 08/24/11 06:26 PM
Oh, I wasn't planning on lying, I would never do that. In fact I am very proud of the fact that I am very youthful looking, slender and a great sense of humor, but a truthful person I am thats for sure. WYSIWYG lol

LivinLifeinLV's photo
Wed 08/24/11 06:13 PM
I will be 56 in December, yet I am really about 47+ in body, mind, spirit and activities, yet not sure if I should make my profile age younger then list my real age in my bio so that those that have those age restrictions I'll be within that visual range. What's your opinion on this?