Community > Posts By > FalconGTHO

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 03:44 PM
Ohh brother. I dont deal with "420" chicks or otherwise potheaded chicks.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 03:42 PM
It means fat, plus size but not what many would say as "BBW". Blegh, w/e.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 03:36 PM
What I seek doesnt exist. At least single. Plus, my age is working against me now. And to an extent, my height.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:52 AM
Why did you hook up with such a chithead? Ugh. Same old story. Hooked up too young, to the wrong guy, for the wrong reasons capping it off with an unplanned kid too young.

I dont get why you chicks who WONT abort and WONT adopt out have sex. STOP HAVING SEX if you wont do what it takes to NOT be yet ANOTHER knocked up single momma. Ugh. GRR! We DONT NEED more of this chit. And your kid will no doubt end up the same way. The seed NEVER falls far from the tree. I suspect your mom was this way too.

If youre going to screw be ready to abort or adopt out. If you cant or wont, DONT screw. In th emenatime, take your freakin pill the RIGHT way and DONT forget. Or, get a freakin IUD.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:45 AM
Beyond that, astrology is pure crap.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:44 AM
I want a Scorpio chick because they are so sexual. Added bonus if shes a redhead.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:43 AM
Such simple(minded) requirements for romance. No wonder the failure rate is so high.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:41 AM
Ohh to be young...

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:38 AM
Ive met 12? from another site. No romantic successs. Some sexual success.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:23 AM
Wish we had an edit function. Youre picking douchy guys. Reevaluate. What you want, what you like is attached to douchebag chitheads. Most likely, your aiming for the looks. If so, then this behavior should NOT be ANY sort of surprise.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:21 AM
Yes, they just want ass. You didnt put out fast enough. OR, they determined that if they DID bang, youd be up their azz like a proctologist.

Yes, it IS you. For ANYone, the common denominator among ALL failed encounters, relationships, etc, w/e, is YOU.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:18 AM
If you always end up with chitheads its you then. You attract them or are otherwise attracted TO them. If you attract them, its because you give off "victim" vibes. Thats going to be a result of your childhood and/or homelife. You were either victimized early and/or often growing up or you had a crappy homelife. Bad dad, no dad, bad mom, something. You dont know anything else, you dont know any better. You hate what you get, but figure, "Ohh well, thats all Im worthy of, thats all I deserve".

If youre attracted to them, the crappy childhood comes into play even stronger for the reasons I said before. You dont feel you deserve anything better. Youre replicating what youve always known.

Lastly, if youre dating around your age, thats your problem no matter what has or hasnt happened in your life so far. In this day and age, young relationships DO NOT last, ESP when BOTH are under 25. The MORE under 25, the less they last. Toss in a kid and/or the military, game over. Even if you had no issues, and even if the "boys" had no issues, ANY guy you date for the next few years will NOT be the LAST guy you date. This goes for ANY chick around your age for the past 3 decades and perpetually into the future.

FalconGTHO's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:07 AM
Women...

We need a "Rolling eyes" smiley.