cause as i kept talkin to her with my slang
she still understands and talks to me
and humans who are like this just arent right to know
humans who think they are better than other and look down upon others
noone is best and noone is better
we are all equal

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:26 PM

awwwe. I'm sorry. Well I think it is cute. I am a sweetheart for real but I am probably not your type and so keep looking you'll find somebody!!

if your sweet and loving and romantic your my type in my heart
but yea i know you sweet girls are out there still hauting me and yet these bad witches keep foolin me
embarassed

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:24 PM

Caris....people will judge you for everything.......we all make assumptions about people.........we are human.......flowerforyou

I had to look at your profile again, to check your age......and Im giving you this advice for your own good.....28 is too old to be talking like dat.....its funny when your 16 but 28???

Now going by the way you talk, alot of people will conclude that you are a very immature kid.....not 28ohwell

and for you to say dat is just foolish
and your been on me since day one about my slang
so i could care less wat tha hell you think

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:10 PM
nah its ok
im just not gonna be fooled on how some girl is, untill i know her as much as possible
to see her true colours like this is a turn off

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:05 PM
girls haveeee cooooooooties
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:04 PM
hehe i was just testing it out
:wink:

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:37 PM

Possibly she had a bad day and accidentally took it out on you. Be the beter person. Name calling ("selfish brat"), doesn't give way to your good guy description. I am a terrible typist, but some of the slang gets misunderstood.

nope she is just another girl who wants to tell off some random guy and i was starting to really like her

CaRisLOVE's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:35 PM
Would you please?:wink:

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:03 PM

I respect my exhusband. He is still one of my best freinds and I talk to him everyday. We are great friends but couldn't make it a couple. Luckily for me we never had infidelity or lack of respect as an issue. Just different dreams and expectations. Not to mention he is a great dad. I guess I got really lucky with that.:smile:

you are so dreamy
love you deserve such a loving man

Thank you honey......I hope you find what you deserve as wellflowerforyou

Havent found her yet, but if i do... i hope she is so loving and sweet as you and one who i truly am married to for a long time
:heart:

for now all i do is run into evil bad girl witches
frown

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:01 PM
she understood me
she just another human girl who thinks she superior than other
and a selfish brat who i thought would have respect
but i guess not

another evil witch dat i had to battle and won..

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:47 PM

Dude, maybe she just wanted to be with someone who spoke the same language as her. Not Dat uter thang yousa du. laugh

Im just screwing with you, but seriously, nobody takes anybody seriously who cant at least speak half ass proper. when you do it on purpose, its just sad, not cute.

no tha point is i see her true colours and how she is i thought she be a sweet angel to know but i see some girls arent wat they seem even by beauty or personality
you really gotta know them more
and it made me just wonder wtf i need to be told off like this?
i dont need this drama! i know i deserve better!

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:41 PM

Forget her....you dont want a "slang queen" anywayflowerforyou

or a girl tellin me wat to do in a rude way even

i dunno why girls have to be like this
why take their stupid pain on us nice guysgrumble
we dont deserve it!

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 05:37 PM
Edited by CaRisLOVE on Wed 01/09/08 05:40 PM
I thought she's a total sweety but turns out to be some kinda rude witch

I dont like dat, i want a true princess , not some evil monster
long story short: i wanted to know this girl from a site NON JSH and well she judged me on how i use slang and came to tha point sayin she doesnt like people like this, so it was total turn off for me yet she was very rude about it too

this is truly some nightmare
frown

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:48 PM

I respect my exhusband. He is still one of my best freinds and I talk to him everyday. We are great friends but couldn't make it a couple. Luckily for me we never had infidelity or lack of respect as an issue. Just different dreams and expectations. Not to mention he is a great dad. I guess I got really lucky with that.:smile:

you are so dreamy
love you deserve such a loving man

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:23 PM

im quite haunted by her
i miss having sex with her, we broke up cause she was doin drugs and not listenin to me at tha time to go back to her family
and after a while she is back with her family and tells me she sorry and still loves me , yet im confused if i was meant to just be with her but half of my family doesnt like her
so imm completely confused

Its about you and her...Not the family ! But if she was doing drugs is she ever going to come off them ?

she already did i said she back with her family
she said she changed, im just confused

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:21 PM
you dont ****in know me
and it just a joke

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:20 PM

caris you would get beat down in the hood

why would i get beat down?

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:18 PM
im quite haunted by her
i miss having sex with her, we broke up cause she was doin drugs and not listenin to me at tha time to go back to her family
and after a while she is back with her family and tells me she sorry and still loves me , yet im confused if i was meant to just be with her but half of my family doesnt like her
so imm completely confused

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:16 PM
Clerks:wink:

CaRisLOVE's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:14 PM
itsd a big giant
VAGINA!!!!!!!!
laugh laugh laugh :wink: bigsmile

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25