Community > Posts By > CaRisLOVE

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:35 PM

Please do not take any of this as a negative. Do not want to offend you in any way. Just do what you feel is right, period. You seem like a very sweet guy and she is lucky to have you as a friend.

how is dat negative?
and thanks i get dat alot
but never get tha girl who says it

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:34 PM

Jist.... If women on here knew where you lived your neighbors would think you lived in a florist shop!!!!
Not likely, but thanks! That would be scary though.. My neighbors would probably think I had died.

OK.. back to CaRis...

dude i dont want your advice anymore
or your comments
thx

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:32 PM

well who actually believes her?
cause i sure dont
lol
laugh

Just because someone pissed in your wheaties why do you have to do it to everybody else!

She seems to just be a nice girl who made an honest post, why wouldnt you believe her?

cause i dont
there are many girls who say this
cant believe all of them
i believe others but not this girl

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:29 PM

okay.. let me say this. It is "sweet" you are worried about it all but, why worry? Just step up and do what is natural if that is what you "really" want to do. If you do not than don't do it. Life is too short to live with that much worry. Wow many guys would give their left nut to be in your situation? A girl wants to do you the way you need to be done.(smile).. just take it in stride. You do not have to fall in love to make love. If you think you are in love or might be in love than step back and re-evaluate if you think you can not deal with it. Do not take my advice or anyone elses.. do what you feel is best for you.. just don't over think it.

but then its just casual sex?

You could definitely USE some casual sex dude..

no ty

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:28 PM

It might be, it might not be. You could have one great night or the start of many. You will never know until you risk it. And if you don't care enough to risk it, then you really do not care in the first place. If you were friends before, you both can remain so if it doesn't work out. Some parts of the friendship might change, there might be a weird period, but dude.. you're wastiing valuable time right now when you could be with her.

i feel like i cant though
i feel like its wrong?

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:27 PM
im not engaging in anyones comments
i will report
i will let tha mods handle this

and thanks to all who still giving me advice and actually positive advice
thanks for caring!
drinker

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:22 PM

okay.. let me say this. It is "sweet" you are worried about it all but, why worry? Just step up and do what is natural if that is what you "really" want to do. If you do not than don't do it. Life is too short to live with that much worry. Wow many guys would give their left nut to be in your situation? A girl wants to do you the way you need to be done.(smile).. just take it in stride. You do not have to fall in love to make love. If you think you are in love or might be in love than step back and re-evaluate if you think you can not deal with it. Do not take my advice or anyone elses.. do what you feel is best for you.. just don't over think it.

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:16 PM

right now i dunno
just confused
and still thinkin about it

WHAT is there to think about???

alot

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:15 PM
anyways thanks for your advice people
i;ll just have to talk to her

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:13 PM

i just dunno if i want to be with her? i dunno if i love her or enjoy to be with her
thanks for tha advice people but im just thinkin and well just dont want to **** it upflowerforyou drinker

Ok i know your done listening to advice but one more thing to think about...if you never try how will you know if you @#$# it up or not? It might and it might not....at least you would know.

On the other hand what if it is that she wants you to make a move and you don't....that could #@$# it up too....but you still wouldn't know...
I guess you already know what my answer would be.

right now i dunno
just confused
and still thinkin about it

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:07 PM
well who actually believes her?
cause i sure dont
lol
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:05 PM

i just dunno if i want to be with her? i dunno if i love her or enjoy to be with her
thanks for tha advice people but im just thinkin and well just dont want to **** it upflowerforyou drinker

How long have you known her? How can you possibly NOT know if you want to "be" with her?

for like almost a year now

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:04 PM

Why don't you call her up, ask her out, and go make love to her???

Right Now.
i cant and dats too weird and im just really confused
and she might think im weird all of sudden
embarassed

Well, I do not mean tell her on the phone, "hey you want to go hang out and make love....?"

I mean say, hey I was thinking about you and would love to see you, want to hang out?

Then, after you get there you make your move. Not in the first ten minutes, but after that, go for the gold.

uh..ok?
um..
now im really confused?

cant believe a girl just told me this
laugh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:03 PM

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:00 PM

need to GET OUT OF HERE and get on!

dude she wants me to come and play wii with her already
lol
and more
laugh

buyt i dunno im confused i dunno if i fallen in love with her
but she hints to me alot
calin me "babe" tellin me how "im always wonderful"
always callin me everyday and not afraid if i did make love to her??

*sighs*

If you aren't sure you're in love then you aren't. You would know if you were.

i dunno
but i do like who she is

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:59 PM

Why don't you call her up, ask her out, and go make love to her???

Right Now.
i cant and dats too weird and im just really confused
and she might think im weird all of sudden
embarassed

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:58 PM

Ahh.. I see you got a new Role Playing Game?

not all RPG's have romance in it
heh

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:57 PM

i been talkin to this one girl alot (non JSH) and at first she wanted to be friends, but most of tha time as friends
we hinted at each other how we liike to make love to each other and being together,
am i really fallin in love with her?
i am so confused if she is really dat girl who is right for me

anyone else been in this problem?

Why don't you two make love and find out?

dats kinda straight forward and just confusing

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:57 PM

need to GET OUT OF HERE and get on!

dude she wants me to come and play wii with her already
lol
and more
laugh

buyt i dunno im confused i dunno if i fallen in love with her
but she hints to me alot
calin me "babe" tellin me how "im always wonderful"
always callin me everyday and not afraid if i did make love to her??

*sighs*

CaRisLOVE's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:52 PM
i been talkin to this one girl alot (non JSH) and at first she wanted to be friends, but most of tha time as friends
we hinted at each other how we liike to make love to each other and being together,
am i really fallin in love with her?
i am so confused if she is really dat girl who is right for me

anyone else been in this problem?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25