Community > Posts By > mychelb20

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 07:40 AM
I think it is great that so many men care about and want their kids also. I have been on both sides here and can tell you that playing games with the women who are already playing them only makes it worse. If you keep it straight and do things the way the JUDGE not her has said and she does not then you can take her to court for contempt and you can file again for them to relook at the custody issue. But you will not get it if you hold on to anger and speak ill of their mother. Regardless of the issues between the two of you, you are their father and she is their mother and for that and that reason alone a bit of respect can go a long way in the courts eyes. As hard as it is to do, my husband that I am currently seperated from had a doozy of an ex..she played games all kinds of games and so did he, all it did was hurt my stepson. Now they have 50/50 custody and neither pays support, once they worked together they were able to work things out.

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 07:26 AM
You can go online to a rescue..every breed has rescue centers across the country or look in the paper, you can get one through there but of course you might have to pay quite a bit of money. I have a yorkie (I'll never get another breed) and I paid 600.00, but it is a purbreed and I am going to breed her. However there are a few cross breeds like yorkie maltese or yorkie poodle that are less and they are just as fun.

no photo
Sun 11/04/07 08:17 AM
Is it possible to work out an agreement with the mother at all? I agreed to 50/50 custody with my son's dad and it works out great. Of course when we first split talking this stuff over was difficult, it always is, but maybe there is a way to discuss it with her and work it out...the courts are always happy to grant what the parents work out and really like to see them try it. It sometimes takes biting our tongues in order tokeep the peace and work together for the best interest of the child.