Community > Posts By > Zack

Zack's photo
Sat 04/04/20 04:29 PM
I'm from Missouri, too. Living in Monett and looking for a date, but I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Zack's photo
Sat 04/04/20 04:15 PM
I'm looking for a date near Monett, MO. Can't seem to find anyone on here that lives in my area.

Zack's photo
Fri 04/03/20 11:24 AM
Well, love is certainly what I'm looking for, but I can't even seem to find a date on this site for some reason.

Zack's photo
Wed 04/01/20 05:21 PM
Hell, I hardly ever get a reply. And I've never got a date off this site.

Zack's photo
Tue 03/31/20 07:19 AM
I agree completely. I am looking for a date that might turn into a long-lasting relationship, but I don't want to have sex until I've had the chance to get to know that person a little better.

Zack's photo
Sat 03/28/20 10:48 AM
I am a not a Wiccan, but rather a practicing Hermetic mage for more than 15 years now, and I am not only quite happy to see so many excited Pagans here, but also amazed to see so much information being passed around on this post. My younger sister, however, was a practitioner of Wicca, so I am quite familiar with it, and would be happy to answer any questions about either Tradition to the extent of my knowledge.

Zack's photo
Mon 02/11/19 08:20 AM
My name is Zack, and I'm looking for a new friend, really just a date or two. Not necessarily a serious relationship, but I'm not going to argue if something develops from it.